E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wenjuan Huang, Ximing Ye. Application of SWOT method in urban traffic improvement strategy formulation [J]. Traffic Standardization, 10, (2012) : 116-119. [Google Scholar]
- Bo Xue. Study on traffic improvement methods in urban centers of large cities [D]. Southwest Jiaotong University, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Qihang Yu. Study on the countermeasures of traffic improvement in urban center[D]. Nanjing Forestry University, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T L S. Transport planning with multiple criteria: The analytic hierarchy process applications and progress review[J]. Journal of Advanced Transportation, 29(1995):81-126. [Google Scholar]
- Li Q, Ping K. Application of Analytical Hierarchy Process in improving traffic and transport quality[J]. Journal of Hefei University of Technology, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Lianfen Wang, Shubai Xu. Introduction to analytic hierarchy process [M]. University press, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Yan Xu. Application of Qualitative and quantitative analysis methods in the research of Motorization process and Countermeasures in Beijing [J]. Road traffic and safety, 5(2015):61-64. [Google Scholar]
- Kulak O, Kahraman C. Fuzzy multi-attribute selection among transportation companies using axiomatic design and analytic hierarchy process[J]. Information Sciences, 170(2–4) (2012):191-210. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.