E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ding Bin 2015 Research on the folk cloth art of Eastern (Hubei: Hubei Normal University) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Mengmeng 2019 The artistic characteristics of folk cloth art in Eastern Hubei and the origin of its style Silk vol 56 (04) pp 85-92 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Lin and Ye Hongguang 2017 Cultural characteristics and design application of embroidery Tianjin Textile Technology vol 05 pp 4-5 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xia 2012 Hongan xiuhuo: a series of Hongan intangible cultural heritage of Hubei Province (Hubei: Hubei people’s publishing press) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xia 2010 Thinking about the protection and development of “Hongan embroidery activity” A preliminary study on the construction and development of the hometown of folk culture and art in China (Beijing: Beijing shetu Culture Development Co., Ltd) pp 308-310 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ruilian and Ye Hongguang 2016 Study on the protection and inheritance of Hongan embroidery Intangible Cultural Heritage Tianjin textile branch Vol 4 pp 15-1 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Min 2013 Iinterpretation and Reflection on product redesign Packaging engineering vol 34 (18) pp 92-95 [Google Scholar]
- You Wenwen 2020 Study on the secondary design and reuse of garment waste fabric Leather science and engineering vol 30 (3) pp 88-92 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yang 2019 Analysis and design of the pattern of yellow plum in Hubei Province (Hubei: Hubei University of technology) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yanxin 2016 Research on the characteristics of embroidery crafts in Hongan of Hubei Province (Hubei: Wuhan University of technology) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jingya 2015 Research on Extraction of regional cultural elements and dynamic graphic design based on scene prototype (Hunan: Hunan University) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Ling 2017 Research on the protection of folk embroidery from the perspective of the revitalization of traditional crafts (Hubei: Wuhan Textile University) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jiao 2017 Research on Hongan embroidery in Hubei (Shanghai: Donghua University) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ruilian 2018 Research on the application of folk embroidery in the design of modern women’s wear (Hubei: Wuhan Textile University) [Google Scholar]
- Long Zhou 2017 The application of “craft form qitheism” in the comparative study of Arts and crafts and decorative arts Art observation Vol 2 pp 122-123 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.