E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- M.C. Chacón, J.A.R. Díaz, J.G. Morillo, A. McNabola, Renew. Energy 147, 1728 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rossi, M. Righetti, M. Renzi, Energy Procedia 101, 1207 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Renzi, P. Rudolf, D. Štefan, A. Nigro, M. Rossi, Energy recovery in oil refineries through the installation of axial Pumps-as-Turbines (PaTs) in a wastewater sewer: a case study, 10th International Conference on Applied Energy, ICAE 2018, 22-25 August 2018, Hong Kong, China (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Venturini, L. Manservigi, S. Alvisi, S. Simani, Appl. Energy 231, 343 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stefanizzi, M. Torresi, B. Fortunato, S. Camporeale, Energy Procedia 126, 589 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rossi, A. Nigro, M. Renzi, Appl. Energy 248, 555 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Tan, A. Engeda, Renew. Energy 99, 188 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Manservigi, M. Venturini, E. Losi, Application of a physics-based model to predict the performance curves of pumps as turbines, AIP Conference Proceedings 2191, 020106 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Venturini, S. Alvisi, S. Simani, Energy potential of pumps as turbines (PATs) in water distribution networks, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems, ECOS, 30 June – 3 July 2015, Pau, France (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Venturini, S. Alvisi, S. Simani, L. Manservigi, Energies 11, 1016 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stefanizzi, T. Capurso, G. Balacco, M. Binetti, M. Torresi, S.M. Camporeale, Pump as turbine for throttling energy recovery in water distribution networks, AIP Conference Proceedings 2191, 020142 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Barbarelli, M. Amelio, G. Florio, Energy Convers. Manag. 149, 781 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Alberizzi, M. Renzi, M. Righetti, G.R. Pisaturo, M. Rossi, Energies 12, 4738 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Pugliese, F. De Paola, N. Fontana, G. Marini, M. Giugni, Optimal Selection of Pumps As Turbines in Water Distribution Networks, Proceedings 2, 685 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chacón, J.A.R. Díaz, J.G. Morillo, A. McNabola, Water 11, 149 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Gulich, Centrifugal pumps. Springer 3rd Edition 2010. Berlin Heidelberg [Google Scholar]
- M. Stefanizzi, T. Capurso, G. Balacco, M. Torresi, M. Binetti, A.F. Piccinni, B. Fortunato, S.M. Camporeale, Preliminary assessment of a pump used as turbine in a water distribution network for the recovery of throttling energy, Proceedings of 12th European Conference on Turbomachinery Fluid dynamics & Thermodynamics ETC13, April 8-12 2018, Lausanne, Switzerland (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Delgado, J.P. Ferreira, D.I.C. Covas, F. Avellan, Renew. Energy 142, 437 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.