E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- Milieu Ltd, WRc, RPA and DG Environment (2008) Environmental, Economic and Social Impacts of the Use of Sewage Sludge on Land, Final report for the European Commission.A. [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Water_statistics#Wastewater_treatment [Google Scholar]
- ESWI (2012) Contract No. NV.G.4/FRA/2007/ 0066. [Google Scholar]
- Jamison Watson et al., “Gasification of biowaste: A critical review and outlooks”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 83 (2018), 1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Ana Ramos et al., “Co-gasification and recent developments on waste-to-energy conversion: A review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 81 (2018), 380-398. [Google Scholar]
- M. Inayat, S.A. Sulaiman, J.C. Kurnia, M. Shahbaz, “Effect of various blended fuels on syngas quality and performance in catalytic co-gasification: A review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 105 (2019) 252-267. [Google Scholar]
- Jurgen Karl, Tobias Proll, “Steam gasification of biomass in dual fluidized bed gasifiers: A review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 98 (2018), 64-78. [Google Scholar]
- Samarjeet Singh Siwal et al., “Energy production from steam gasification processes and parameters that contemplate in biomass gasifier – A review”, Bioresource Technology 297 (2020), 122-481. [Google Scholar]
- Alex C.C. Chang et al., “Biomass gasification for hydrogen production”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 36 (2011), 14252-14260. [Google Scholar]
- Nimit Nipattummakul et al., “Hydrogen and syngas production from sewage sludge via steam gasification”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 35 (2010), 11783-11745. [Google Scholar]
- Siming You et al., “Comparison of the cogasification of sewage sludge and food wastes and cost-benefit analysis of gasificationand incineration-based waste treatment schemes”, Bioresource Technology 218 (2016), 595-605. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Peter Trop et al., “Co-gasification of torrefied wood biomass and sewage sludge”, Proceedings of the 26th European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering, June 12th-15th, Slovenia 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Le Rong et al., “Co-gasification of sewage sludge and woody biomass in a fixed-bed downdraft gasifier: Toxicity assessment of solid residues”, Waste Management 36 (2015), 241-255. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ong, Y. Cheng, T. Maneerung, Z. Yao, Y.W. Tong, C. Wang, Y. Dai, “Co-Gasification of Woody Biomass and Sewage Sludge in a Fixed-Bed Downdraft Gasifier”, AIChE Journal, August 2015 Vol. 61, No. 8. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramachandran, Z. Yao, S. You, T. Massier, U. Stimming, Chi-Hwa Wang, “Life cycle assessment of a sewage sludge and woody biomass cogasification system”, Energy 137 (2017) 369-376. [Google Scholar]
- Technical Specification CEN/TS 15439:2006 “Biomass gasification Tar and particles in product gases Sampling and analysis”. [Google Scholar]
- Frigo, Gabbrielli, Seggiani, “Comparison between equilibrium and kinetic models with Aspen Plus for a full scale biomass downdraft gasifier”, EUBCE 2017, European Biomass Conference & Exhibition, 12-15 June, Stockholm, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.