E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- I. Gunnarsson, G. Ívarsson, B. Sigfússon, E.Ö. Thrastarson, G. Gíslason, Reducing silica deposition potential in waste waters from Nesjavellir and Hellisheiði power plants, Iceland, in Proceedings World Geothermal Congress, Bali, Indonesia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Andhika, M.H. Castañeda, S. Regenspurg, Characterization of silica precipitation at geothermal conditions, in Proceedings World Geothermal Congress, Melbourne, Australia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Erlindo, Jr. Angcoy, An experiment on monomeric and polymeric silica precipitation rates from supersaturated solutions, in Geothermal Training Programme, Reports 2006 Number 5 [Google Scholar]
- D.B. van den Heuvel, E. Gunnlaugsson, I. Gunnarson, T.M. Stawski, C.L. Peacock, L.G. Benning, Understanding amorphous silica scaling under well-constrained conditions inside geothermal pipelines, in Geothermics 76 (2018) 231-241 [Google Scholar]
- S. Arnòrsson, Environmental impact of geothermal energy utilization, in Energy, Waste, and the Environment: a Geochemical Perspective. Geological Society, London, Special Publications, 236, 297-336, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sugama, K. Gawlik, Anti-silica fouling coatings in geothermal environments, Material Letters, 57, issue 3 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lv, M. Liu, Y. Xu, Corrosion and fouling behaviors on modified stainless steel surfaces in simulated oilfield geothermal water, Prot Met Phys Chem Surf 54, 526–535 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yanagase, Y. Suginohara, K. Yanagase, The properties of scales and methods to prevent them, Geothermics, Special issue 2 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gunnarsson, S. Arnòrsson, Treatment of geothermal waste water to prevent silica scaling, in Proceedings World Geothermal Congress, Antalya, Turkey (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lindal, H. Kristmannsdóttir, The scaling properties of the effluent water from Kizildere Power Station, Turkey and recommendation for a pilot plant in view of district heating applications, Geothermics, 18, 217-223 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Galeczka, A. Stefánsson, Chemical Composite of Kizeldere II reinjection water (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Galeczka, A. Stefánsson, J. Prikryl, Silica polymerization rate of re-injection water from Kizeldere II at 40-70°C, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Setiawan, E. Rahayuningsih, H.T.B.M. Petrus, M.I. Nurpratama, I. Perdana, Kinetics of silica precipitation in geothermal brine with seeds addition: minimizing silica scaling in a cold reinjection system, Geothermal Energy (2019) 7-22. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Icopini, S.L. Brantley, P.J. Heaney, Kinetics of silica oligomerization and nanocolloid formation as a function of pH and ionic strenght at 25°C, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, Vol. 69, No. 2, pp. 293-303, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zang, T.T. Trinh, R.A. van Santen, A.P.J. Jansen, Mechanism of the Initial Stage of Silicate Oligomerization, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 6613-6625. [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Conrad, G.A. Icopini, H. Yasuhara, J.Z. Bandstra, S.L. Brantley, P.J. Heaney, Modeling the kinetics of silica nanocolloid formation and precipitation in geologically relevant aqueous solutions, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 71 (2007) 531-542. [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Setiawan, E. Rahayuningsih, H.T.B.M. Petrus, M.I. Nurpratama, I. Perdana, Kinetics of silica precipitation in geothermal brine with seeds addition: minimizing silica scaling in a coldinjection system, Geotherm Energy (2019) 7-22. [Google Scholar]
- Report from the commission to the European Parliament, the Counci, the European Economic and Social Committee of the Regions, Energy prices and costs in Europe, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Developing geothermal district heating in Europe, GeoDH Report, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Dolley, 2017 Minerals Yearbook-SILICA [ADVANCE RELEASE], 2017, USGS science for changing world [Google Scholar]
- L. Tocci, T. Pal, I. Pesmazoglou, B. Franchetti, Small Scale Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC): A Techno-Economic Revie, 2017, Energies [Google Scholar]
- S. M. S. Ghoreishi, M. A. Vakilabadi, M. Bidi, A. K. Poorfar, M. Sadeghzadeh, M. H. Ahmadi, T. Ming, Analysis, economical and technical enhancement of an organic Rankine cycle recovering waste heat from an exhaust gas stream, 2019, Energy Science & Engineering [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.