E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- M. Rivarolo, A. Cuneo, A. Traverso, A.F. Massardo. Design optimisation of smart polygeneration energy districts through a model based approach. Applied Thermal Engineering, 99 (2016) 291-301. [Google Scholar]
- M. Papapetrou, G. Kosmadakis, A. Cipollina, Umberto, and G. Micale. Industrial waste heat: Estimation of the technically available resource in the eu per industrial sector, temperature level and country. Applied Thermal Engineering, 138:207–216 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y-P. Park, M. Usman, M. Imran, and A. Pesyridis. Review of organic rankine cycle experimental data trends. Energy Conversion and Management, 173:679–691 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tartière, M. Astolfi. A world overview of the organic rankine cycle market. Energy Procedia, 129:2–9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jean-Daniel Pitteloud. Global wind installations. https://public.tableau.com (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ibarra, A. Rovira, D-C. Alarcón-Padilla, J. Blanco. Performance of a 5kWe Organic Rankine Cycle at part-load operation. Applied Energy, 120:147-158 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rahbar, S. Mahmoud, R. K. Al-Dadah, N. Moazami, and S.A. Mirhadizadeh. Review of organic rankine cycle for small-scale applications. Energy Conversion and Management, 134:135–155 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. B. de Campos, C. Bringhenti, A. Traverso, and J-s. Takachi Tomita. Thermoeconomic optimization of organic rankine bottoming cycles for micro gas turbines. Applied Thermal Engineering, 164:114477 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lecompte, H. Huisseune, M. van den Broek, B. Vanslambrouck, and M. De Paepe. Review of organic rankine cycle (orc) architectures for wasteheat recovery. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 47:448–461, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.