E3S Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2021International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||10 February 2021|
- Frieden, D., Tuerk, A., Roberts, J., D’Herbemont, S., & Gubina, A. Collective selfconsumption and energy communities: Overview of emerging regulatory approaches in Europe (Working paper, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Directive (EU) 2018/2001 of the European parliament and of the council of 11 December 2018 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources (recast), Official Journal of the European Union (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Contreras-Ocaña, J. E., Singh, A., Bésanger, Y., & Wurtz, F. Integrated Planning of a Solar/Storage Collective. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Petri, I., Barati, M., Rezgui, Y., & Rana, O. F. Blockchain for energy sharing and trading in distributed prosumer communities. J. Comput. Ind., 123, 103282 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Mengelkamp, E., Staudt, P., Garttner, J., & Weinhardt, C. Trading on local energy markets: A comparison of market designs and bidding strategies. In 2017 14th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM) (pp. 1-6). IEEE (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Long, C., Wu, J., Zhang, C., Thomas, L., Cheng, M., & Jenkins, N. Peer-to-peer energy trading in a community microgrid. In 2017 IEEE power & energy society general meeting (pp. 1-5). IEEE (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, S., Venticinque, S., Horn, G., Hallsteinsen, S., & Noebels, M. A distributed agent-based system for coordinating smart solar-powered microgrids. In 2016 SAI Computing Conference (SAI) (pp. 71-79). IEEE (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Shamsi, P., Xie, H., Longe, A., & Joo, J. Y. Economic dispatch for an agent-based community microgrid. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 7(5), 2317-2324 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Tushar, W., Yuen, C., Smith, D. B., & Poor, H. V. Price discrimination for energy trading in smart grid: A game theoretic approach. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 8(4), 1790-1801 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gurmani, M. U., Sultana, T., Ghaffar, A., Azeem, M., Abubaker, Z., Farooq, H., & Javaid, N. Energy Trading Between Prosumer and Consumer in P2P Network Using Blockchain. In International Conference on P2P, Parallel, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing (pp. 875-886). Springer, Cham (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kanwar, A.; Rodríguez, D.I.H.; Appen, J.V.; Braun, M. A Comparative Study of Optimizationand Rule-Based Control for Microgrid Operation. In Proceedings of the Power and Energy Student Summit, (pp. 1–6) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sumper, A. (Ed.). Micro and Local Power Markets. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2019). [Google Scholar]
- O’Mahoney, A., & Denny, E. Electricity prices and generator behaviour in gross pool electricity markets. J. Energ. policy, 63, 628-637 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Resch, M., Buehler, J., Klausen, M., & Sumper, A. Impact of operation strategies of large scale battery systems on distribution grid planning in Germany. J. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 74, 1042-1063 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Masad, D., & Kazil, J. MESA : an agent-based modeling framework. In 14th PYTHON in Science Conference (pp. 53-60) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nouvel, R., Brassel, K. H., Bruse, M., Duminil, E., Coors, V., Eicker, U., & Robinson, D. SimStadt, a new workflow-driven urban energy simulation platform for CityGML ()(2015). (2015). city models. CISBAT 2015 Proceedings, 889-894 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.