E3S Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2021International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||10 February 2021|
- REN21 Renewables Global Status Report, URL: https://www.ren21.net/reports/global-status-report/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Woodhouse, B. Smith, A. Ramdas, R. Margolis, Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Module Manufacturing Costs and Sustainable Pricing: 1H 2018 Benchmark and Cost Reduction Road Map, Technical Report NREL/TP-6A20-72134, Revised February 2020, URL: https://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy19osti/72134.pdf, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lorenzi, D. Narducci, M. Accuarri, Experimental Determination of Power Losses and Heat Generation in Solar Cells for Photovoltaic-Thermal Applications, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance · August 2018, DOI: 10.1007/s11665-018-3604-3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pushpendu, K. Dwivedia, S. Archana, E. Solomin, J. Kirpichnikova, Advanced cooling techniques of P.V. modules: A state of art. Case Studies in Thermal Engineering Volume 21, (October 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalaiselvan, V. Karthikeyan, G. Rajesh, A. Sethu Kumaran, B. Ramkiran, P. Neelamegam, Solar PV Active and Passive Cooling Technologies A Review, International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication (ICCPEIC), 28-29 March 2018, DOI: 10.1109/ICCPEIC.2018.8525185 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Arifin, D. D. D. P. Tjahjana, S. Hadi, R. A. Rachmanto, G. Setyohandoko, B. Sutanto, Numerical and Experimental Investigation of Air Cooling for Photovoltaic Panels Using Aluminum Heat Sinks. Hindawi, International Journal of Photoenergy Volume 2020, Article ID 1574274, 9 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/1574274 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, S. Bae, Y. Yu, Y. Nam, Experimental and Numerical Study on the Cooling Performance of Fins and Metal Mesh Attached on a Photovoltaic Module, Energies 2020, 13, 85; doi:10.3390/en13010085, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Rakin, S. Suherman, S. Hasan, A. H. Ramble, A. Gunawan, Passive Cooling System for Increasing Efficiency of Solar Panel Output, The 2019 Conference on Fundamental and Applied Science for Advanced Technology, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1373 012017, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1373/1/012017, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Yusoff, M. Irwanto, L. Wai Zhe, G. Nair, Cooling on photovoltaic panel using forced air convection induced by DC fan, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) Vol. 6, No. 2, April 2016, pp. 526-534 ISSN: 2088-8708, DOI: 10.11591/ijece.v6i1.9118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U. Lachish, Thermoelectric Effect Peltier Seebeck and Thomson, URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340173454_Thermoelectric_Effect_Peltier_Seebeck_and_Thomson, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.25436.13444, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Narducci, P. Bermel, B. Lorenzi, N. Wang, K. Yazawa, Hybrid Photovoltaic– Thermoelectric Generators, Theory of Operation, Springer Series in Materials Science DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-76427-6_5, In book: Hybrid and Fully Thermoelectric Solar Harvesting, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kanimba, Z. Tian, Modeling of a Thermoelectric Generator Device, DOI: 10.5772/62753, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lorenzi, G. Chen, Theoretical efficiency of Hybrid Solar Thermoelectric Photovoltaic Generators, Journal of Applied Physics · July 2018, DOI: 10.1063/1.5022569, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Shatar, M. A. A. Rahman, N. M. Muhtazaruddin, S. A. Z. S. Salim, B. Singh, F. Muhammad-Sukki, N. A. Bani, A. S. M. Saudi, J. A. Ardila-Rey, Performance Evaluation of Unconcentrated Photovoltaic-Thermoelectric Generator Hybrid System under Tropical Climate, Sustainability 2019, No.11, 6192; doi:10.3390/su11226192, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Bayod-Rújula, A. Martínez-Gracia, A. Del Amo, M. Cañada, S. Usón J. Uche J. A. Tejero, Integration of Thermoelectric generators (TEG) in Solar PVT panels, International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality (ICREPQ’19) Tenerife (Spain), 10th to 12th April, 2019, ISSN 2172-038X, Volume No.17, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Al Smadi, Overview of Grid-Connected PV Systems Challenges with Regards to Grid Stability, Solar Energy Engineering, June 2018, URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/334303839_Overview_of_Grid-Connected_PV_Systems_Challenges_with_Regards_to_Grid_Stability, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.