E3S Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2021International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||10 February 2021|
- Directive (EC) No 2018/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2018 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources (recast), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Poteras, G. Deák, A.F. Nicolae, I Neacsu, N.S. Raischi, patent no. 131456, Floating installation for the production of electricity from multiple renewable sources, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- National Institute for Research and Development in Environmental ProtectionINCDPM, project no. PCDDI 81/2018 Innovative Technologies for Renewable Energy Production from Integrated Natural Sources in Complex Installations – TEACHERS, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dincer, Y. Bicer, Integrated Energy Systems for Multigeneration, ScienceDirect, 143-221, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Hybrid renewable energy turbine using wind and solar power, Pattent no. US 8330296 B2, Unites States, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Barata da Rocha, M. Macieira, F, Gomes Almeida, A, Torres Marques, PT 109985, Dispositivo de conversão da energia das ondas, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Poteraş, G. Deak, A.G. Baraitaru, M.V. Olteanu, N.S. Raischi, Bioengineering technologies used for the development and equipment of complex installationsto obtain energy from three renewable sources. complex installations for coastal areas, ICONGEET, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Poteras, G. Deák, C. Sirbu, N.S. Raischi, M.V. Olteanu, Conferinţă internaţională de inginerie electrică ICPE-CA „Structuri, Materiale şi Sisteme Electrice Avansate” – ASMES, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Poteraş, G. Deák, A.F. Nicolae, A.I. Dăescu, I.F. Burlacu, I. Neacşu, Cerere brevet de invenţie, Pale cu geometrii inspirate după un model bioingineresc pentru turbine eoliene şi hidraulice, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Poteras, A.F. Nicolae, A.I. Dăescu, I.F. Burlacu, S.A. Zamfir, International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering in Paris, France, (REEE 2018), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Poteraş, Gy. Deák, M.V. Olteanu, I.F. Burlacu, C. Sîrbu, International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering in Munchen, Germany, (REEE 2019), (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.