E3S Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2021International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||10 February 2021|
- G. Masson and I. Kaizuka, Trends in Photovoltaic Applications 2019 (IEA, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chowdhury, U. Sumita, A. Islam, and I. Bedja, Energy Policy, 68, 285–293 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. T. Cabral, D. O. Filho, A. S. A. C. Diniz, J. H. Martins, O. M. Toledo, and L.V. B. M. Neto, Solar Energy, 84, 9, 1628–1636 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- “PV SPREAD Trusted Photovoltaics.” Available at: https://pvspread.com/. [Google Scholar]
- Ministério Do Ambiente Ordenamento Território Energia, “Decreto-Lei n.o 153/2014, ” Diário da República I Série, 202, 5298–5311 (2014) Available at: https://dre.pt/application/file/58428682. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ruiz, M. Cuéllar, M. Calvo-Flores, and M. Jiménez, Energies, 9, 9, 684 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kong, Z. Y. Dong, Y. Jia, D. J. Hill, Y. Xu, and Y. Zhang, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, 10, 1, 841–851 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, J. Wu, Y. Pan, J. Ge, and Z. Huang, Energy and Buildings, 223, 110182 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Buitrago and S. Asfour, Energies, 10, 1, 1–2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. U. Hashmi, V. Arora, and J. G. Priolkar, ICIC 2015, 1418–1423 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Richardson, M. Thomson, D. Infield, and C. Clifford, Energy and Buildings, 42, 10, 1878–1887 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.