E3S Web Conf.
Volume 243, 2021The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||11 March 2021|
- ROBERTS, M.E, and ASHMAN, W.G. A thyristor assisted mechanical on-load tap changer. Proceeding of IEE Conference on Power thyristors and their application, 1969: 185-192. [Google Scholar]
- Harlow JH, Stich F A. An arcless approach to step-voltage regulation[J]. IEEE Transactions on power apparatus and systems, 1982, 101(7): 2096-2102. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gao. 2002 “A novel thristor assited diberter switch for a solid-state tap changer “, Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exhibition 2002: Asia Pacific. IEEE/PES, Vol. 1, pages 297-300. [Google Scholar]
- Gómez-Expósito, Bachiller-Sloer. A lab setup illustrating thyristor-assisted under-load tap changers[J]. IEEE Transaction on Power Systems, 2010, 25(3): 1204-1210. [Google Scholar]
- Monroy-Berjillos D, Gomez-Exposito A, Bachiller- Soler A. A lab setup illustrating thyristor-assisted under-load tap changers [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2010,25(3): 1203-1210. [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60214. 1 2014, Tap-changers Part 1: Performance requirements and test methods[S]. Switzerland: International Electrotechnical Commission, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.