E3S Web Conf.
Volume 243, 2021The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||11 March 2021|
- Li Yaxin, Hou Huijuan, Zhang Lijing, Xu Mingkai, Sheng Gehao, and Jiang Xiuchen, “Transformer fault diagnosis with unbalanced samples based on neighb-orhood component analysis and k-nearest neighbors, ” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhenyu, Zhou Lijun, Zhou Xiangyu, Lin Tong, Guo Lei, Liu Hongwen and Jiang Junfei, “Research on fault diagnosis method of transformer winding based on oscillatory wave,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 40, pp. 348–357, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hang, Wang Youyuan, Chen Weigen, Liu Lifeng, and Zhang Jianguang, “Fault detection for power transformer based on unsupervised concept drift rec-ognition and dynamic graph embedding,” Proceedin-gs of the CSEE, vol. 40, pp. 4358–4370, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Li Gang, Yu Changhai, Fan Hui, Liu Yunpeng and Song Yu, “Deep fault diagnosis of power transform-er based on multilevel decision fusion model,” Elect-ric Power Automation Equipment, vol. 37, pp.138– 144, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaoxin, He Yigang, Duan Jiajun, Zhang Hui, Zeng Zhaorong, “Bi-LSTM-based transformer fault d-iagnosis method based on DGA considering comple-x correlation characteristics of time sequence”, Electric Power Automation Equipment, vol. 40, pp. 184– 190,(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yin Shi, Hou Guolian, Hu Xiaodong, Zhou Jiwei, Gong Linjuan, “Fault warning and identification of front bearing of wind turbine generator,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, vol. 41, pp. 242–251, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Pang Mengyang, Suo Zhongying, Zheng Wanze, Xu YuHeng, Bao Zhuangzhuang and Huang Lin, “Small sample fault diagnosis of aeroengine based on RS-CART decision tree,” Journal of Aerospace Power, vol. 35, pp. 1559–1568, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Suliang, Jia Bowen, Wu Jianwen, Yuan Yang,Ji-ang Yuan and Li Weixin, “Multi-vibration informati-on fusion for detection of HVCB faults using CART and D-S evidence theory,” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Rong, Kou Peng, Liang Deliang, Liu Yibin, Wu Zihao, “Robust model predictive control for the volt-age regulation in active distribution networks with Hybrid distribution transformers,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 40, pp. 2081–2090, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Fawcett Tom, “An introduction to ROC analysis,” Pattern Recognition Letter, vol.27, pp.861–874, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Chu P, Bian X, Liu S and Ling H, “Feature space augmentation for long-tailed data,” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yonggang, Wang Luo, Li Junqing and Ma Mingh-an, “Identification of inter-turn short-circuit fault in rotor windings of synchronous generator based on multi-source information fusion,” Automation of El-ectric Power Systems, vol.43,pp.162–167,191,(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.