E3S Web Conf.
Volume 243, 2021The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||11 March 2021|
- Degeneff R.C. A new concept for a solid-state on-load tap changers[C]. Electricity Distribution Part 1: Contributions. CIRED. 14th International Conference and Exhibition on (IEE Conf. Publ. No. 438), 1997, 1(438): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Cooke, K. T. Williams. 1990 “Thristor asiiisted on-load tap changers for transformers”, Fourth International Conference on Poer Elecronics and Variable-Speed Drives, 1991, 127-131. [Google Scholar]
- Cooke G H, Williams K T. New thyristor assisted diverter switch for on load transformer tap changers[J]. Proceedings of IEEE, 1992, 139(6): 507-511. [Google Scholar]
- Faiz J, Siahkolah B. New solid-state on load tap-changers topology for distribution transformers [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2003 18(1): 136-141. [Google Scholar]
- Jipping J E, Carter W E. Application and experience with a 15 kV static transfer switch[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 1999, 14(4): 1477-1481. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.