E3S Web Conf.
Volume 243, 2021The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Automation|
|Published online||11 March 2021|
- KITAGAWA W, ISHIHARA Y, TODAKA T, et al. Analysis of structural deformation and vibration of a transformer core by using magnetic property of magnetostriction[J]. Electrical Engineering in Japan, 2010, 172(1): 19-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PENIN R, LECOINTE J, PARENT G, et al. Estimation of relative magnetostriction and Maxwell’s forces in stacked grain oriented steel structures[C]∥Proceedings of International Conference on Electrical Machines. Sapporo, Japan: IEEE, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- LIU M, HUBERT O, MININGER X, et al. Reduction of power transformer core noise generation due to magnetostriction-induced deformations using fully coupled finite-element modeling optimization procedures[J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2017, 53(8): 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- LIU X, ZHANG X. A nonlinear constitutive model for magnetostrictive materials[J]. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 2005, 21(3): 278-285. [Google Scholar]
- Yanhui Gao, Masahide Nagata, Kazuhiro Muramatsu, et al. Noise Reduction of a Three-Phase Reactor by Optimization of Gaps Between Cores Considering Electromagnetism and Magnetostriction. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS. 2011, 47: 2772-2774. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.