E3S Web Conf.
Volume 243, 2021The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Automation|
|Published online||11 March 2021|
- Yushu Z, Study on the performance of Ni-based catalysts for methane steam reforming in SOFC system, Harbin Institute of Technology (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Changchun S, Methane-steam reforming hydrogen production reaction and analysis of its influencing factors, Contemporary Research in Chemical Industry. (5), 62-63 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Murphy DM, Manerbino A, Parker M et al, Methane steam reforming in a novel ceramic microchannel reactor. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 38 (21),8741-8750 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Xingying L, Jinsen G, Chunming X et al, Establishment of a comprehensive numerical simulation mathematical model for the transfer and reaction process in the ethylene cracking furnace, Acta Petrolei Sinica. 19 (5),80-85 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Jubao L, Qiang Z, Min L et al, Numerical simulation of multi-field coupling of double-layer pipe and fluid, Journal of Daqing Petroleum Institute. 5 (34),114-121 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ruojun Q, Shilin D, Xingfei Y, Research progress of fluid-structure coupling theory, Space Structure. 14 (01),3-15 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.