E3S Web Conf.
Volume 243, 2021The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Automation|
|Published online||11 March 2021|
- Kaufmann, A., Gupta, M.Fuzzy Mathematical Models in Engineering and Management Science. (Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Dombey, J., Tóth-Laufer, E. Reducing computational requirements in fuzzy control of the Mamdani type. (ActaPolytechnicaHungarica,17(3), 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L A. Dietmair and A. Verl, Energy consumption forecasting and optimisation for tool machines, (Energy, 62, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Deng, Jiang yongbiao Construction and application of 3D geological model of 3DMine in No.3 ore belt of Zoujiashan uranium deposit (Journal of geology, 41 (1), 2017) [Google Scholar]
- “Environmental management - Life cycle assessment - Requirements and guidelines,” International Organization for Standardization (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.