E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Protection of Habitats and the Control of Hazards|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Data of the municipal health care institution “Noginsk Central District Hospital” and medical institutions of the Noginsky District, http://zdravnoginsk.ru [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Medvedev, Regional features of the formation of diseases of the urinary system and the rationale for hygienic measures: thesis of the PhD in Medicine: 14.00.07 (Mytischi, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Rodionov, Scientific journal “Natural and Technical Sciences” Materials of the XII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current State of Natural and Technical Sciences” (Publishing house “Sputnik +”, M., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, A. Ivashchenko, A. Ryattel, E3S Web of Conferences 164, 10038 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf /202016410038 [Google Scholar]
- T. Akimova, V. Khaskin, V. Batoyan, O. Moiseenkov, Comparative analysis and assessment of the ecological state of the districts of the Moscow region (ASLAN, M., 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental management and sustainable development. World ecosystems and problems of Russia (Partnership of scientific publications KMK, M., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bagreeva, A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences 210, 17024 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021017024 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Rodionov, Dissertation for the degree of PhD in Geography (State University of Land Management, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ganebnykh, T. Burtseva, N. Mironova, O. Feoktistova, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 01077 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Soboleva, T.A. Burtseva, E.A. Barmina, E.V. Ganebnykh, P.V. Tokareva, Contribution to Economics, 565-574 (2017) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-60696-5_71 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.