E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Protection of Habitats and the Control of Hazards|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- R. Abutalibov, R. Mammadov, The investment opportunities in non-oil sector of Azerbaijan Republic in modern world, SSRN Electronic Journal (2013) https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2326974 [Google Scholar]
- K. Aliyev, Expected macroeconomic impacts of the accession to WTO on Azerbaijan economy: Empirical analysis, SSRN Electronic Journal (2014) https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2419175 [Google Scholar]
- K. Aliyev, O. Nadirov, How fiscal policy affects non-oil economic performance in Azerbaijan? SSRN Electronic Journal (2016) https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2884267 [Google Scholar]
- K. Aslanli, Fiscal sustainability and the state oil fund in Azerbaijan, Journal of Eurasian Studies 6(2), 114–121 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euras.2015.03.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azerbaijan, Construction, development, planning & property, Foreign Law Guide, https://doi.org/10.1163/2213-2996_flg_com_323231 (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bayulgen, Foreign capital in Central Asia and the Caucasus: Curse or blessing? Communist and Post-Communist Studies 38(1), 49–69 (2005) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.postcomstud.2005.01.007 [Google Scholar]
- N. Bairamli, V. Kostoglou, The role of savings in the economic development of the Republic of Azerbaijan, International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research, ISSN 1791-3373, Kavala Institute of Technology, Kavala 3, 2, 99–110 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chunqing, Z. Zaixu, Regarding the role of oil & gas industry on social infrastructure development in Azerbaijan and the solution of ecological problems, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Envir. Sci. 189, 052004 (2018) doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/189/5/052004 [Google Scholar]
- A. Dellecker, Caspian Pipeline Consortium, Bellwether of Russia’s Investment Climate?. Russia/NIS Center. Paris (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasan, Socio-Economic Structure of Azerbaijan in the New Century (Istanbul, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hasanov, F. Huseynov, Real exchange rate misalignment in Azerbaijan, SSRN Electronic Journal (2009) https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1788664 [Google Scholar]
- S. Humbatova, S. Tanriverdie, I. Mammadov, N. G. Hajiyev, Impact of investment on GDP and non-oil GDP in Azerbaijan, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 7(4), 2645–2663 (2020) https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.7.4 [Google Scholar]
- S. Humbatova, R. Gasimov, N.G. Hajiyev, The impact of oil factor on Azerbaijan economy, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy 9(4), 381–387 (2019) https://doi.org/10.32479/ijeep.8001 [Google Scholar]
- B. Janusz-Pawletta, Geography, politics and economy in the caspian region, The Legal Status of the Caspian Sea 9, 12 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-44730-7_2 [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Kilicbeyli, Russia and Eurasian Energy Politics, Politics on Central Asia and Caucassia (Eskişehir, Anadolu Üniversitesi Publications, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Kilicbeyli, E. Emrahov, From the ‘Great Game’ to ‘New Great Game’( 1920-2002 years), Central Asian Reality In Light Of Recent Power Struggles (Gündoğan Publications, Istanbul, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. King, Azerbaijan (Marshall Cavendish, UK, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Karimov, Evaluation of demographic sustainability in Azerbaijan, GISAP:Sociol., Polit. and Military Sci. 6 (2015) https://doi.org/10.18007/gisap:spms.v0i6.973 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Luzyanin, Eastern Politics of Vladimir Putin (M., Vostok-Zapad Izdatelstva, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Mikail, H. Çora, A.N. Çora, Azerbaijan’s energy resources and BTC (Bakü Tbilisi Ceyhan is the name given to the pipeline project being built for crude oil transfer) project, Open Journal of Political Science 10, 02, 163–184 (2020) https://doi.org/10.4236/ojps.2020.102012 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mammadali, K.B. Gabil, Transport infrastructure as a factor of economic growth in Azerbaijan, Journal of Social and Development Sciences 8, 3, 35–39 (2017) https://doi.org/10.22610/jsds.v8i3.1973 [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukhtarov, J. Mammadov, F. Ahmadov, The impact of oil prices on inflation: The case of Azerbaijan, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy 9(4), 97–102 (2019) https://doi.org/10.32479/ijeep.7712 [Google Scholar]
- H. Onder, Azerbaijan (2012) https://doi.org/10.1596/978-0-8213-9759-6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.