E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Protection of Habitats and the Control of Hazards|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Presidential Decree No. 3405 of the Republic of Uzbekistan on “The state program for the development of irrigation in 2018–2019 and improvement of the reclamation state of irrigated lands” on November 27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 5853 of the Republic of Uzbekistan on “Measures for efficient use of land and water resources in agriculture” on October 23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 6024 of the Republic of Uzbekistan about “Approval of the Concept of development of water economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020-2030” on June 10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saidan, H. J. Khasawneh, M. Tayyem, M. Hawari, Journal of Chemical Technology & Metallurgy 56(1), 163–171 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. A. Artukmetov, Caspian Research Institute of Arid Agriculture Press, 65–70 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Nazarova, O. I. Sergienko, N. R. Molodkina, V. Y. Efremova, In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 613(1), 012088 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, Y. B. Man, W. Y. Mo, M. H. Wong, Reviews in Aquaculture 12(2), 582–599 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Song, G. Huang, C. An, X. Xin, P. Zhang, X. Chen, X. Yang, Water Research 188, 116480 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hülsen, K. Hsieh, S. Tait, E. M. Barry, D. Puyol, D. J. Batstone, Water research 144, 665–676 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Meiramkulova, Z. Jakupova, D. Orynbekov, E. Tashenov, A. Kydyrbekova, T. Mkilima, V. J. Inglezakis, Sustainability 12(1), 5110 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kulmatov, A. Taylakov, S. Khasanov, Envi. Science and Pollution Research, 1–11 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.