E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency Improvement|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- United Nations.Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 25 September 2015. https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/2030_Agenda_ru.pdf (Last accessed 12.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- The goal of sustainable development. https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/ru/sustainable-development-goals/ (Last accessed 12.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Our common future. https://www.un.org/en/ga/pdf/brundtland.pdf (Last accessed 15.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. Report of the ninth session of the Sub-Committee on Aquaculture, Rome, 24–27 (2017) http://www.fao.org/cofi/31142-044088accd2527a46cfbe032a61eb59e.pdf (Last accessed 16.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- Fisheries and Aquaculture: Part 1. World review of fisheries and aquaculture, Rome (2012) http://www.fao.org/docrep/016/i2727r/i2727r01.pdf (Last accessed 16.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2018 - Meeting the sustainable development goals. Licence: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO. Rome (2018) http://www.fao.org/3/i9540EN/i9540en.pdf (Last accessed 18.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. Fisheries and Aquaculture Circular No. 1141. The 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals: The challenge for aquaculture development and management, Rome (2017) http://www.fao.org/cofi/38663-0a3e5c407f3fb23a0e1a3a4fa62d7420c.pdf (Last accessed 18.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- World population https://countrymeters.info/ru/World9 (Last accessed 18.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. Food Outlook - Biannual Report on Global Food Markets. Rome, 104 (2018) http://www.fao.org/3/CA2320EN/ca2320en.pdf (Last accessed 18.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. The FAO Blue Growth Initiative and aquaculture. Available at: http://www.fao.org/cofi/43732-0d96f652208820299a272b5bd477b0406.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N. Yarkina, N. Logunova, Applied potential of econometric instrumentation of substantiation of economic decisions within fisheries sector. Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018): E3S Web Conf. 91, 08054 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199108054 [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Yarkina. Sustainable development and the Blue Growth Initiative Bulletin of the Kerch State Marine Technological University, 3, 117–131 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernyi, V. Budnik, “Methods for optimizing solutions when considering group arguments by team of experts” (2017) https://doi.org/10.1063/L5009873. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernyi, N. Logunova, L. Aleksahina, Institutional and organizational aspects of regional marine transport system strategic development. International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies” (IT&QM&IS) (2017) https://doi.org/10.1109/itmqis.2017.8085780 [Google Scholar]
- V. Reshnyak, S. Sokolov, S. Chernyi, T. Storchak, Y. Tihomirov, System aspect course of creation of information and analytical system of environmental monitoring and control, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 87 (4), 042017 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/87/4/042017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.