E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Energy Efficiency Improvement|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S. Koshelev, O. Ilyasov, O. Romanova, Anthropogenic impact on water bodies within the area of activities of livestock complexes. Ecological Agriculture and Sustainable Development. Editors: Prof. DrLitovchenko Viktor Grigorievich, rector of South Ural State Agrarian University; Prof. DrMirjana Radovic Markovic, South Ural State University, 299–307 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Dongarra, V. Rizzello, L. Muccio et al., Mucosal immunology and probiotics Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, 13 (1), 19–26 (2013) DOI: 10.1007/s11882-012-0313-0 [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Kovaleva, N. V. Sannikova, Use of Probiotic Preparations in Waste Waters Cleaning of Agricultural Enterprises. International scientific and practical conference “AgroSMART - Smart solutions for agriculture”, KnE Life Sciences, 136–144 (2019) DOI 10.18502/kls.v4i14.5598 [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Kovaleva, N. V. Sannikova, Microbiological treatment system of storage ponds E3S Web of Conferences: The conference proceedings Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education. Rostov-on-Don: Don State Technical University, 01007 (2019). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913501007 [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Lilly, R. H. Stillwell, Probiotics: growth-promoting factors produced by microorganisms Science, 14, 73659, 747–748 (1965) DOI: 10.1126/science. 147.3659.747. [Google Scholar]
- Mayachkinan, V., Chugunova M. V. Features of soil biotesting for the purpose of their ecotoxicological assessment. Biologiya Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. n. I. Lobachevsky, 1, 84–93 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gruzdeva, D. Eremin, Influence of long-term plowing on water permeability of light-gray forest soils of taiga-forest zone of western Siberia. B côopnnKe: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 12th International Scientific Conference on Agricultural Machinery Industry, INTERAGROMASH 012174 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Motorin, A. V. Iglovikov, Assessment of group composition of peat organic matter for industrial processing In the collection: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. International Conference on Innovations and Prospects of Development of Mining Machinery and Electrical Engineering, IPDME 2018 - Mining Machines, Technologies of Processing and Transportation. Cep. “IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science” 042016 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Eremina, D. I. Eremin, Fertility of agrogenic and postagrogenicchernozems of western Siberia. In the collection: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 12th International Scientific Conference on Agricultural Machinery Industry, INTERAGROMASH 012173 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. R. Lyasov, Basic state requirements for environmental aspects to enterprises in the Russian Federation. In the collection: ENVIRONMENTAL management & audit 1. Tempus project Recoaud. Czestochowa, 118–120 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Morozova, I. Mikolaychik, M. Rebezov, N. Fedoseeva, S. Safronov, M. Derkho, V. Kosilov, R. Fatkullin, K. S. Aikumis, IMPROVING THE PHYSIOLOGICAL AND BIOCHEMICAL STATUS OF HIGH-YIELDING COWS THROUGH COMPLETE FEEDING International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 12 (1), 2181–2191 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Gaponov, O. P. Neverova, O. V. Gorelik, A. V. Stepanov, Probiotics and animal feed in primates feeding. B cöopnuKe: E3S Web of Conferences 02006 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gavrilova, N. Chernopolskaya, M. Rebezov, D. Moisejkina, I. Dolmatova, I. Mironova, G. Peshcherov, O. Gorelik, M. Derkho, Advanced biotechnology of specialized fermented milk products. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8 (2), 2718–2722 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Krivonogova, I. M. Donnik, A. G. Isaeva, K. V. Moiseeva, Methodology for compiling a microbial resistance passport for dairy farms. Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 9 (200), 42–47 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Krasnoperova, I. M. Donnik, Yu. A. Yuldashbaev, M. G. Leshcheva, V. N. Kulakov, S. O. Chylbak-ool, Stages of regional food security provision. Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. 6 (388), 100–107 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Kh. E. Flefel, M. O. Gutova, I. M. Donnik, Yu. G. Gribovskiy, Assessment of heavy metals concentration fe, zn, cd, and pb in natural water sources. Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 6 (185), 44–47 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Flefel, I. M. Donnik, D. Y. Nokhrin, Chemical composition and water quality of some rivers of the Sverdlovsk oblast (Ural, Russia) Egyptian Journal of Aquatic Biology and Fisheries, 23 (4), 659–666 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Donnik, O. Bykova, A. S. Krivonogova, A. G. Isaeva, O. G. Loretts, A. Baranova, H. Musikhina, A. Romanova, Biological safety of cows’ milk under the conditions of technogenic agricultural ecosphere when using biologically active substances. International Transaction Journal of Engineering, Management and Applied Sciences and Technologies, 10 (2), 203–209 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Beliaev D., et al. Biosynthesis lipase from the fungus Penicillium hordei isolated from waste fat. E3S Web of Conferences 164, 06029 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016406029 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.