E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency Improvement|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- N. A. Ashurmetova, The current state and development strategy of the agrarian sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan Scientific journal “Science without Borders”, 42, 18–27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Saidova, Issues of ensuring food security and increasing the competitiveness of agriculture in the region, Journal of the Bulletin of Science and Education, 14 (68), 42–44 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Dustmurodov, I. O. Yunusov, U. K. Ahmedov, Sh. M. Murodov, S. T. Iskandarov, The mechanism for the development ofpublic-private partnerships in agriculture (on the example of the Republic of Uzbekistan) E3S Web of Conferences TPACEE-2020, 224, 04042 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Babu, et al., Food policy reforms in Central Asia: setting the research priorities. International Food Policy Research Institute Workshop Proceedings, 22–65 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bloch, Agrarian reform in Uzbekistan and other Central Asian countries. University of Wisconsin Land Tenure Center Working Papers, 49, 4–18 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Stat.uz - official website of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on statistics. https://stat.uz/uploads/docs/qishloq_xojaligi_dekabr_uz.pdf/ (Last accessed 10.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- By the Decree of the President of May 7, 2018 “On additional measures to improve the mechanisms for introducing innovations in the industry and the economy” [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-5969 “On priority measures to mitigate the negative impact on the economic sectors of the coronavirus pandemic and global crisis phenomena” dated 03.19. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lerman, Land reform, farm structure, and agricultural performance in CIS countries. China Economic Review, 20, 316–326 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lerman, Agricultural development in Uzbekistan: the effect of ongoing reforms. Center for Agricultural Economic Research Discussion Paper, 7.08, 5–27 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mundlak, et al., Agricultural development: issues, evidence, and consequences. Policy Research Working Papers, 1811, 6–41 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Islamova, U. Kholiyorov, K. Dustmukhammad, F. Shafkarov, K. Numonov, The relevance of potato farming in the agricultural economy (on the example of the Republic of Uzbekistan) E3S Web of Conferences BFT-2020, 215, 02001 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- COVID-19 global economic recession: Avoiding hunger must be at the centre of the economic stimulus. FAO (Rome, 2020) https://doi.org/10.4060/ca8800en [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Tsvetkov, A. A. Shutkov, M. N. Dudin, N. V. Lyasnikov, Digital economy and digital technologies as a vector of strategic development of the national agro-industrial sector Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 6: Economics, 1, 45–64 (2018) DOI: 10.33051 / 0130-0105-2018-1-45-64 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.