E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Use and Conservation of Natural Resources|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- K. Liu, A. Chen, X. Shang, et al., The impact of mechanical grinding on calcium aluminate cement hydration at 30 °C, Ceramics International 45, 11, 14121–14125 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2019.04.112 [Google Scholar]
- G. Huang, D. Pudasainee, R. Gupta, W.V. Liu, Hydration reaction and strength development of calcium sulfoaluminate cement-based mortar cured at cold temperatures, Construction and Building Materials 224, 493–503 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016Zj.conbuildmat.2019.07.085 [Google Scholar]
- N. Duc Van, H. Choi, Y. Hama, Modeling early age hydration reaction and predicting compressive strength of cement paste mixed with expansive additives, Construction and Building Materials 223, 994–1007 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.07.290 [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, G. Li, W. Ye, Y. Chang, Q. Liu, Z. Song, Effects of ordinary Portland cement on the early properties and hydration of calcium sulfoaluminate cement, Construction and Building Materials 186, 1144–1153 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.08.008 [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, P. Wang, G. Zhang, Formation of ettringite in Portland cement/calcium aluminate cement/calcium sulfate ternary system hydrates at lower temperatures, Construction and Building Materials 31, 347–352 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2011.12.078 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Samchenko, Y.R. Krivoborodov, The increase of hydration activity of portland cement by additives of crystalline hydrates, Materials Science Forum 974, 195–200 (2019) DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/msf.974.195 [Google Scholar]
- J. Bizzozero, Ch. Gosselin, K. L. Scrivener, Expansion mechanisms in calcium aluminate and sulfoaluminate systems with calcium sulfate, Cement and Concrete Research 56, 190–202 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2013.11.011 [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Borisov, O.S. Mandrikova, D.A. Mishin, I.A. Morozova, S.V. Kovalev, Features offormation of the phase composition and structure sulfoferrite clinker based onsulfate containing secondary raw, Advances in Environmental Biology 8 (13), 139–144 (2014) http://www.aensiweb.net/AENSIWEB/aeb/aeb_August_2014.html [Google Scholar]
- R. Moradpour, E. Taheri-Nassaj, T. Parhizkar, M. Ghodsian, The effects of nanoscale expansive agents on the mechanical properties of non-shrink cement-based composites: The influence of nano-MgO addition, Composites Part B: Engineering 55, 193–202 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2013.06.033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Liu, W. Hansen, Construction and Building Materials 121, 429–436 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.06.012 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Krivoborodov, E. Potapova, S. Samchenko, T. Kouznetsova, The use of sulphate waste for modifying cement clinkers, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 19(6.2), 303–308 (2019) DOI: 10.5593/sgem2019/6.2 [Google Scholar]
- R. Gagné, Expansive agents, Science and Technology of Concrete Admixtures (University of Sherbrooke, QC, Canada, 2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-100693-1.00022-9 [Google Scholar]
- S. Monosi, R. Troli, O. Favoni, F. Tittarelli, Effect of SRA on the expansive behaviour of mortars based on sulphoaluminate agent, Cement and Concrete Composites 33, 4 (2011) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2011.01.001 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.R. Krivoborodov, S.V. Samchenko, T.V. Kuznetsova, Structural Changes in Refractory Calcium Aluminate Cement Concrete, Refractories and Industrial Ceramics 59, 151–155 (2018) DOI: 10.1007/s11148-018-0197-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Samchenko, Y.R. Krivoborodov, Synthesis of high alumina cement based on metallurgy wastes, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 687 (2), 022034 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X687/2/022034 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.