E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Use and Conservation of Natural Resources|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- R.R. Khasanshin, R.R. Safin, P.A. Kainov, A.V. Safina, I.A. Valeev, Effect ofprocess pressure on the yield of products and the duration of the process of thermochemical processing of wood waste. 19th International scientific geoconferense SGEM 2019 Conference proceedings, Sofia, 145–152 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.P.J.M. Carrot,. M.M.L.R. Carrot., Lignin - from natural adsorbent to activated carbon: a review, Bioresource Technology 98, 2301–2312 (2007) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, F.V. Nazipova, R.R. Khasanshin, A.E. Voronin, Pre-treatment of vegetable waste in the production of composite materials, Key Engineering Materials 743, 53–57 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, F.V. Nazipova, R.R. Ziatdinov, A.R. Shaikhutdinova, E.A. Beliakova, P.A. Kainov, S. Barcík, The effect of ultrasonic extraction of soluble sugars from the wood filler on the strength properties of the composite based on mineral binder, Key Engineering Materials 688, 138–144 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, A.F. Zamilova, M.F. Galikhanov, R.R. Ziatdinov, A.F. Garaeva, Intensive technology of creation of the high-strength and moisture resistant plywood materials. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 17, Nano, Bio and Green - Technologies for a Sustainable Future, 231–238 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, G.F. Ilalova, R.R. Khasanshin, Study of pyrolysis of annual crop refuse under reduced pressure, Solid State Phenomena 299, 974–979 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Safin, N.R. Galyavetdinov, Sh.R. Mukhametzyanov, A.R. Shaikhutdinova, R.R. Khasanshin, Technology for producing high-qualoty natural biodegradable plastic fpr 3d printer. 19th International scientific geoconferense SGEM 2019 Conference proceedings, Sofia, 503–510 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.H. Nanazashvili, Wood waste - the second life. Arbolite wall blocks, Construction materials, equipment, technologies of the XXI century 7, 24–25 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Sushkov, The possibility of using wood waste in construction, Actual directions of scientific research of the XXI century: theory and practice, 2, 170–176 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Filichkina, Conducting multi-factor planning of an experiment for analyzing the structure of an opilkobetonnoy mixture, Actual directions of scientific research of the XXI century: theory and practice, 2, 71–78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Tsyganova, Possible ways of processing of wastes of woodworking enterprises, Current directions scientific research of the XXI century: theory and practice, 2, 122–127 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Berezina, V.A. Repin, The possibility of using arbolite in frame multi-storey construction / In the collection: Topical issues of modern science: a collection of articles based on the materials of the XVII International Scientific and practical conference, 56–59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Efremova, Development of the composition and technology of wood-slag composite material: dis. candidate of technical sciences (Cherepovets, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Plotnikova, N.P. Plotnikov, E.A. Kuzminih, The use of hydrolytic lignin in the production of wood-polymer composites, System. Methods. Technology 4, 133–138 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Plotnikov, G.P. Plotnikova, S.H. Simonyan, Modeling of technological process of wood composite material production of woodworking and wood chemical complex wastes, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 10 (6), 15131–15139 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Plotnikov, G.P. Plotnikova, Application of lignin in production wood-polymer composites, E3S Web of Conferences. Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering, TPACEE 2019. P. 14011 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Plotnikov, G.P. Plotnikova, Structure of naphtol modified urea-formaldehyde resins by using the method of nuclear magnetic resonance, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 5 (6), 1466–1472 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Plotnikova, N.P. Plotnikov, Optimization of the production process of chipboard on a modified binder with the use of substandard raw materials, Bulletin of KrasSAU 9, 249–256 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.