E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A. V. Raevskaya, Improving energy efficiency during major repairs of apartment buildings, 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Mogilenko, Implementation of resource and energy saving measures. The structure and examples of manifestations of the rebound effect (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Mogilenko, The rebound effect as a deterioration in the result of energy-saving measures in comparison with the expected one (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Mogilenko, D. A. Pavlyuchenko, Experience of energy efficiency networks in Germany (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Corrado, I. Ballarini, S. Paduos, E. Primo, The rebound effect after the energy refurbishment of residential buildings towards high performances (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Vivanco, S. Sala, W. McDowall, Roadmap to rebound: How to address rebound effects from resource efficiency policy (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sorrell, The rebound effect an assessment of the evidence for economy-wide energy savings from improved energy efficiency (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Energy efficiency policies and the rebound effect. Review of international instruments and recommendations for Austria (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Voronezh Region dated March 6, 2014, 183 “On approval of the regional program for the overhaul of common property in apartment buildings in the Voronezh Region for 2014–2044 (2014) http://docs.cntd.ru/document/430639697 (Last accessed 12.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- On the results of the work of the Fund for Overhaul of Apartment Buildings in the Voronezh Region in 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- BR 50.13330.2012 Thermal protection of buildings. Updated edition of BRAR 23-02-2003, 1 http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200095525 (Last accessed 12.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- BR 131.13330.2018 “BRAR 23-01-99 * Construction climatology” http://docs.cntd.ru/document/554402860 (Last accessed 22.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Gorshkov, P. P. Rymkevich, D. V. Nemova, N. I. Batting, Methodology for calculating the return on investment for the renovation of the facades of existing buildings, 2 (17) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- STST 31167-2009. Buildings and constructions. Methods for determining the air permeability of enclosing structures in natural conditions. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/gost-31167-2009 (Last accessed 22.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ya. Mishchenko, S. G. Sheina, E. P. Gorbaneva, Increase of energy efficiency during overhaul of housing stock in Russian Federation, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 481, 012031 (2019) DOI: 10.1088 / 1757-899X / 481/1/012031 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mishchenko, E. Gorbaneva, E. Ovchinnikova, K. Sevryukova, Planning the Optimal Sequence for the Inclusion of Energy-Saving Measures in the Process of Overhauling the Housing Stock, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 983, 79–91 (2019) DOI: 10.1007 / 978-3-030-19868-8_8 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.