E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- N.M. Gusev, Fundamentals of building physics (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Gusev, N.P. Nikolskaya, N.V. Obolensky, Solar radiation and its account in contemporary construction Scientific works of Scientific-research institute of building Physics (NIISF). Lightning Reserch and technology series, 5 (Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Gusev, N.V. Obolensky, B.A. Dunaev, et al., Sun protection means application manual Scientific works of Scientific-research institute of Building Physics (NIISF) Lighting research and technology series, 5 (Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, Environmentalphisics (Moscow, ASV publishers, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Obolensky, Architectural Physics (Moscow, Stroizdat, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tvarovsky, Sun in architecture (Moscow, Stroizdat, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- E. Harkness, M. Mehta, Solar radiation control in buildings (Moscow, Stroizdat, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, The efficiency of roof natural lighting of industriel buildings Doctor of science thesis (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Salo, The increase of natural lighting systems efficiency in industrial buildings of Syria (on examples of food industry enterprises) Ph.D. Thesis (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, To a problem of indoor microclimatic environmental conditions’ subjective appraisal SMOT of XXI century, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, The reflected light influence account for natural illumination design of industrial buildings with roof lighting openings under non-uniform spread of light, Collections of works of Architectural chair of Moscow civil engineering institute, 103 (Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, The lighting environment appraisal in industrial buildings under «clear sky» conditions, 1 (Svetotechnika, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, Improvement of the internal light environment on the objects of transport infrastructure with aid of sun-protective devices I.O.P. Conference series: Earth and environmental science, 90, 012222 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Blinds and shutters. Thermal and visual comfort European standard - final draft. European Committee for standardization (Brussel, Belgium, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- “Solar shading for low-energy buildings” European solar - shading organization. February 2012, 1 (MEISE, Belgium, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- “External blinds - performance Requirements, including safety” European Committee for standardization (Brussel, Belgium, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.