E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.V. Kudryavtsev, S.V. Fedorov. The study of bandwidth flat drainage pipes. Veles. Kiev: Foundation For Economic Initiatives, 5-1(71), 90–98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Aliev, B.G. Aliev, A.F. Zeynalova, Improvement of the calculating method of the pipelines capacity of closed irrigative networks, BAKU: Bulletin of the kurgan state agricultural academy, 2(30), 4–9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Roderick, Panel drains v Round pipe comparison, Fyfe Business Development Manager, Geotextiles and Drainage, Geofabrics A/Asia Pty.Ltd. Australia [Google Scholar]
- B. Poulter, L. Jonathan, Applications of network analysis for adaptive management of artificial drainage systems in landscapes vulnerable to sea level rise Journal of Hydrology, 357, 207–2017 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bolshakov, Handbook of hydraulics, 343 (Higher school. Head publishing house, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Hydraulic calculation of collectors. https://lektsii.org/4-24443.html (Last accessed 01.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Criulin, Drainage systems in landscape and cottage construction, 122 (St. Petersburg: Green Arrow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- https://xn--80aa1agdk5a.xn--p1ai/product-description/ploskie-drenazhnye-truby (Last accessed 06.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Martynov, et al. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1614, 012060 (2020) doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1614/1/012060 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.