E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.F. Revuzhenko, Mechanics of Elasto-Plastic Media and Nonstandard Analysis (Novosibirsk State University Publ, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang Yand, Stability analysis of earth slopes (Stroyizdat Publ, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Desai, Some aspects of constitute models for geologic media. Third International Conference of Numerical Methods in Geomechanics, Aachen 2-6 April, 299–308 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Gorshkov, M.A. Krasnov, A.D. Lovtsov, V.S. Fedorova, Analysis and evaluation of the stress-strain state of the “Steel corrugated pipe (SCP) - foundation - backfill” system based on FEM, Bulletin of Civil Engineers 3, 152–160 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kuleshov, V.V. Pendin, Influence of the method for determining soil properties in numerical calculations of deformations, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, Geo Assets Engineering 328 (12), 63–74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mirsaidov, E.S. Toshmatov, Spatial stress state and dynamic characteristics of earth dams, Magazine of Civil Engineering 89 (5), 3–15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bellezza, L. Caferri, M. Di Sante, E. Fratalocchi, & F. Mazzieri, Elastic-plastic analysis of passive rigid piles in coehesionless soils, 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 2723–2726 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Deng, L. Li, L. Zhao, Stability Analysis of a Layered Slope with Failure Mechanism of a Composite Slip Surface, International Journal of Geomechanics 19(6), 04019050 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kudryavtsev, T.Iu. Valtseva, E.D. Goncharova, The development of structures for strengthening of sliding slopes from highway “Amur” with using of modern geosynthetic materials, PNRPU Bulletin. Construction and Architecture 7 (4), 111–122 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Maltseva, Mathematical theory of water-saturated soil (Vector Book Publ, 240, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Balashova, V. Demianenko, N. Tkach, & H. Karasev, Ensuring the sustainability of the motorway subgrade in the zones of underground mining operations, E3S Web of Conferences 123, 01041 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Z. Qu, L. Yang, Analysis and Influence of Salt Content on Stability of Saline Soil Subgrade Slope, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 384 (1), 012072 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Varlamov, The soil thermal properties in the impact zone of railway in Central Yakutia, Bulletin of North-Easter Federal University. Series “Earth sciences” 1(13), 36–47 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Zhang, Geocryological monitoring of low-and medium-head embankment dams on permafrost in view of climatic change, Modern Problems of Science and Education 6, 94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Khaliulina, On permanent soils in road construction, Scientific Research 3(22), 10–12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. De Guzman, M. Alfaro, Settlement of embankments on peat foundations: Two case studies, 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 1349–1352 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zhang, G. Yang, Y. Zhao, H. Lu, L. Hou, Parametric Influences of Stability and Settlement Pattern of Embankment on Slope Foundation, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 560(1), 012047 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Fomenko, Current trends in slope stability calculations, Engineering Geology 6, 44–53 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Duncan, P. Dunlop, Development of Failure around Excavated Slopes, J. of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Division, ASCE 96(SM2), 471–494 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mei, W. Leng, R. Nie, R. Tu, Y. Li, J. Dong, Experimental research on the dynamic response characteristics of the transition subgrade induced by heavy-haul train passage, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit 233(9), 974–987 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Sun, Z. Zhao, J. Zhang, K. Yuan, X. Xue, Study on Deformation Evolution of Loess Cutting Slope in Expressway, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 392(6), 062006 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kiryanova, V.V. Konyushkov, On the influence of the strength characteristics of the soil on the stability of an unreinforced and reinforced embankment, Materials of the Scientific and Practical Conference Composite materials in the construction of transport infrastructure facilities, 16–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.