E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- P.A. Zhuravlev, A.M. Marukyan, Engineering protection of buildings, structures and territories as a factor of innovative development of spatial planning, Monthly Journal on Construction and Architecture 15(10), 1440–1449 (2020) doi: 10.22227/19970935.2020.10.1440-1449 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Solsky, S.A. Bykovskaya, Optimizing the landslide-prone slope stabilization, Monthly Journal on Construction and Architecture 14(10), 1258–1271 (2019) doi: 10.22227/1997-0935.2019.10.1258-1271 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Simonyan, A.G. Tamrazyan, On estimatingsafety of buildings and structures on landslide risk territories with account for landslide displacement force,moment of its displacement and acceleration, Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering 7, 101–113 (2016) doi: 10.22227/1997-0935.2016.7.101-113 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ilyichev, V.I. Kolchunov, N.V. Bakaeva, Principles of area development strategic planning (the case of the free state of Bavaria), Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering 14, 2, 158–168 (2019) doi: 10.22227/1997-0935.2019.2.158-168 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Brylev, Yu.A. Korhova, Ancient and recent landslides in the Lover Volga region and factors of their formation, Geomorphology RAS 4, 37–47 (2010) doi: 10.15356/0435-4281-2010-4-37-46 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Karpova, Sustainable development of urban settlements: theoretical postulates and their practical implementation, Economy and ecology of territorial formations 3(3), 64–70 (2019) doi: 10.23947/2413-1474-2019-3-3-64-70 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Vallero, C. Brasier, Sustainable Design: The Science of Sustainability and Green Engineering (John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2008) doi: 10.1002/9780470259603 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Konyushkov, Engineering protection of territories from slope shift processes taking into account natural conditions and technogenic loads, Bulletin of Civil Engineeers 2, 137–142 (2017) doi: 10/23968/1999-5571-2017-14-2-137-142 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, Green technologies of living environment: concepts, terms, standards, Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering 12, 4(103), 364–372 (2017) doi: 10.22227/1997-0935.2017.4.364-372 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, V.M. Roitman, A cause-and-consequence analysis of serious emergencies with the aim of providing integrated safety of buildings and installations, Monthly Journal on Construction and Architecture 15(1), 72–84 (2020) doi: 10.22227/1997-0935.2020.1.72-84 [Google Scholar]
- A. Belostotsky, P. Akimov, V. Sidorov, T. Kaytukov, About development of adaptive mathematical models, numerical and semianalytical methods as theoretical foundation of structural health monitoring systems. Fundamental, exploratory and applied research of the RAASN on scientific support for the development of architecture, urban planning and the construction industry of the Russian Federation in 2017: collection of articles. RAASN, 2. Moscow, ASVPubl., 71–78 (2018) doi: 10.22337/9785432302663-71-78 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Patrikeev, E.K. Salatov, Fundamentals of the methods of dynamic monitoring of deformation characteristics of buildings and structures, Monthly Journal on Construction and Architecture 8(1), 133–138 (2013) doi: 10.22227/1997-0935.2013.1.133-138 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Patrikeev, Dynamic monitoring of engineering structure as a key element of its technical security, Monthly Journal on Construction and Architecture 3, 133–140 (2014) doi: 10.22227/1997-0935.2014.3.133-140 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Antipov, V.G. Ofrikhter, Modern nondestructive method of researching of geological-engineering section, PNRPU Construction and Architecture Bulletin 7(2), 37–49 (2016) doi: 10.15593/2224-9826/2016.2.04 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Kalugina, D. Kek, Ya.A. Pronozin, Determination of soil deformation moduli after National Building Codes of Russia and Germany, Magazine of Civil Engineering 7(75), 139–149 (2017) doi: 10.18720/MCE.75.14 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.