E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- W. Chen et al., Improved fire resistant performance of load bearing cold-formed steel interior and exterior wall systems. Thin-Walled Struct. Elsevier, 73, 145–157 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Terekh, D. Tretyakova, Primary energy consumption for insulating. E3S Web of Conferences, 157, 8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zemitis, M. Terekh, Optimization of the level of thermal insulation of enclosing structures of civil buildings, MATEC Web of Conferences, 245 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gravit et al., Software packages for calculation of fire resistance of building construction, including fire protection, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 456, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gravit, I. Dmitriev, Y. Lazarev, Validation of the Temperature Gradient Simulation in Steel Structures in SOFiSTiK Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 983, 929–938 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gravit, O.V. Nedryshkin, Full-scale tests for the simulation offire hazards in the building with an atrium. Advances and Trends in Engineering Sciences and Technologies III- Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Engineering Sciences and Technologies, ESaT 2018 375–380 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shukhardin et al., Fire simulation of light gauge steel frame wall system with foam concrete filling. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 982, 836–844 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Vatin et al., Simulation of cold-formed steel beams in global and distortional buckling. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 633-634, 1037–1041 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Garifullin et al., Buckling analysis of cold-formed c-shaped columns with new type of perforation. Advances and Trends in Engineering Sciences and Technologies -Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Sciences and Technologies, ESaT 2015, 63–68 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Degtyareva et al., Combined bending and shear behaviour of slotted perforated steel channels: Numerical studies, J. Constr. Steel Res., 161, 369–384 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Naser, N.V. Degtyareva, Temperature-induced instability in cold-formed steel beams with slotted webs subject to shear. Thin-Walled Struct, 136, 333–352 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, J. Ye, Q. Zhao, Thermal performance of non-load-bearing cold-formed steel walls under different design fire conditions, Thin-Walled Struct. Elsevier,, 143–106242 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen et al., Thermal behavior of external-insulated cold-formed steel non-load-bearing walls exposed to different fire conditions. Structures, 25, 631–645 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen et al., High-temperature steady-state experiments on G550 cold-formed steel during heating and cooling stages. Thin-Walled Struct, 151 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen et al., Full-scale experiments of gypsum-sheathed cavity-insulated cold-formed steel walls under different fire conditions, J. Constr. Steel Res. Elsevier,, 164–105809 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dias, P. Keerthan, M. Mahendran, Fire performance of steel and plasterboard sheathed non-load bearing LSF walls. Fire Saf. J., 103, 1–18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kesawan, M. Mahendran, Post-fire mechanical properties of cold-formed steel hollow sections. Constr. Build. Mater, 161, 26–36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kesawan, M. Mahendran, Fire performance of lsf walls made of hollow flange channel studs, J. Struct. Fire Eng., 8, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, J. Ye, X. Li, Thermal behavior of gypsum-sheathed cold-formed steel composite assemblies under fire conditions, J. Constr. Steel Res. 149, 165–179 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, J. Ye, X. Li, Fire experiments of cold-formed steel non-load-bearing composite assemblies lined with different boards, J. Constr. Steel Res., 158, 290–305 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ariyanayagam, S. Kesawan, M. Mahendran, Detrimental effects of plasterboard joints on the fire resistance of light gauge steel frame walls. Thin-Walled Struct, 107, 597–611 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Musorina, O. Gamayunova, M. Petrichenko, Thermal regime of enclosing structures in high-rise buildings, Vestnik MGSU, 13, 935–943 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Musorina, O.S. Gamayunova, M.R. Petrichenko, E. Soloveva, Boundary layer of the wall temperature field, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing,, 1116–429437 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.