E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- SR 30.13330. 2016 Internal water supply and sewerage of buildings [Google Scholar]
- Manual for the technical operation of buildings, structures, engineering systems and technical means “Izvestia”,276 (Moscow,FGUP Publishing House, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shubin, O. Datyuk, Yu. Konovich. Examples of calculations for the organization and management of the operation of buildings.Study guide for universities, 280(Moscow,Stroyizdat, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zaharevich, A. Kim, A. Martyanova. Improving the reliability of water supply systems through the introduction of safe forms of organization of their operation and construction: training manual, 62 (SPbGASU, Saint-Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the efficiency of management of apartment buildings on the example of Voronezh. Housing and utilities in frastructure, 3(6)(2018) https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35396265 (Last accessed 12.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lebed, M. Dementeva, Modern problems and trends in housing management. Housing and utilitiesin frastructure,4(15), 106–113 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Soldatenko, Model of the residual life of engineering systems with a high level of wear, Civil Engineering magazine, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Utkin, L. Utkin,Expert method for determining the physical wear of buildings. Industrial and civil engineering, 1, 48 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sokolov. Building a solution for assessing the technical condition of structural systems of buildings and structures using probabilistic recognition methods. Civil Engineering magazine, 6, 48–57 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Datyuk, N. Umnyakova. Methodological guidelines for the development of a course project on the discipline “Technical operation of buildings”, 39 (Moscow, MGSU, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- “Housing and Utilities Reform” https://www.reformagkh.ru (Last accessed 15.01. 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kolyhaeva. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166, 557–561 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sampaio, R. Sampaio, Utilities Policy, 64, 101049 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krishnanjnternational Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 35, 101061 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Papagiannis, P. Gazzola, O. Burak, I. Pokutsa Journal of Cleaner Production, 183, 358-369 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hashim, P. Ryan, E. CliffordAdvanced Engineering Informatics, 46, 101187 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alsaydalani, Journal of Water Supply: Research and Technology - Aqua, 66(5), 327–339 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rojas, K. Vargas, A. Cortes, S. Rocha, Journal of Pipeline Systems Engineering and Practice, 11(4) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Sui, F. Wei, X. Lin, Z. Li, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 125, 106445 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, J. Li, H. Lu, P. Yan, Journal of Cleaner Production, 278, 123209 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xiong, J. Zhu, Y. He, Sustainable Cities and Society, 60, 102267 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. D’Amelio, Mechanical Estimating Manual: Sheet Metal, Piping and Plumbing, 318 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.