E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A. Kosonen, A. Keskisaari, Zero-energy log house - Future concept for an energy efficient building in the Nordic conditions, Energy and Buildings, 228, 110449 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Boardman, S. Glass, Improving the Accuracy of a Hygrothermal Model for WoodFrame Walls: A Cold-Climate Study. Buildings, 10(12), 236 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Serensen, R. Riise, Some Issues of Energy Performance and Management of Residential Buildings in Norway and North-west Russia. 2014 International Conference on Mechanics and Civil Engineering (icmce-14), 1052–1057 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xu. Yizhong, M. Mustafa, R.K. Calay, B.R. Serensen, Numerical study on the ventilation performance of a livestock house built in porous panels in Cold Regions. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 700(1), 012026 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nadeem, Y. Abzhanov, S. Tokbolat, M. Mustafa, B.R. Serensen, The Impacts of Climate Zone, Wall Insulation, and Window Types on Building Energy Performance. Joint International Conference on Design and Construction of Smart City Components, 270–277 (Springer, Cham, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pâsztory, G.A. Gorbacheva, V.G. Sanaev, Z. Börcsök, Heating energy demand savings of typical log home in different regions of Russia. Forestry Bulletin, 23(5), 101–107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Golova, A.P. Denisova, Energy efficiency of the Rural Wall multi-layer structure in low-rise building design. Magazine of Civil Engineering, 52(8), 9–19 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Zaitseva, S.N. Koshelev, A.A. Kuzmenkov, An integrated approach to the construction of buildings with reduced energy consumption for heating. Resources and Technology, 13(3) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuzmenkov, E. Tikhonov, G. Kolesnikov, Thermal Bridges in Wall Panels of Wooden Frame Houses. EECE 2019. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 70, 329–336 (Springer, Cham, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Sveen, Energy efficiency wooden module house for North-West Russia - project period 2003-2007. Wooden low-rise housing construction: economy, architecture and resource-saving technologies, 78–82 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Buryachenko, I.M. Karachentseva, Z.A. Voronin, A.A. Kuzmenkov, The influence of enclosing structures of walls on the energy efficiency of a wooden building (on the example of the international project KO 1089 “Green Arctic Building”). IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 539(1), 012024 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuzmenkov, I.M. Karachentseva, S.Y. Buryachenko, Justification of wall material choice of the experimental building for implementation of the international project KO 1089 “Green Arctic Building” - GraB. Wooden low-rise housing: economics, architecture and resource-saving technologies, 106–111 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Karachentseva, A.A. Kuzmenkov, Justification of the choice of engineering support systems for an experimental low-rise wooden building. Resource-saving technologies, materials and structures, 36–43 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuzmenkov, I.M. Karachentseva, A.V. Derbenev, Construction of an experimental wooden low-rise building. Wooden low-rise housing: economics, architecture and resource-saving technologies, 32–50 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kuvshinov, A.A. Kuzmenkov, Air temperature and humidity monitoring system for an experimental timber frame house. In European research, 7, 36–40 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kuvshinov, Testing the air temperature and relative humidity monitoring system in the experimental wooden house. Wooden low-rise housing: economics, architecture and resource-saving technologies, 51–58 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.