E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecodesign and Energy Labelling|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- V.N. Skuba, Research on the stability of mine workings in permafrost conditions (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sherstov, Increasing the stability of mine workings in dispersed mine tunnels of the North (Novosibirsk: Nauka - Siberian Division, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Kuzmin, Underground structures in the permafrost areas (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Galkin, Thermal regime of mine workings in the permafrost areas. Journal of the Mining Institute 219, 377–381 (2016) http://dx.doi.org/10.18454/pmi.2016.3.377 [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Galkin, Thermal conditions of the underground town collector tunnel, Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 70–73 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Vyalov, Reological foundations of the frozen soil mechanics (Moscow: VyschayaShkola, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tsytovich, Frozen soil mechanics (Moscow: VyschayaShkola, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Shuscherina, Resistance of the frozen dispersed rocks to tearing in low temperatures (up to -60°C). Permafrost Research (1974) [Google Scholar]
- J. Teng, F. Shan, S. Zhang, D. Sheng, Numerical Modelling of Vapour-Ice Desublimation Process ICEG 2018, ESE, 560–568 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2221-161 [Google Scholar]
- J. Teng, F. Shan, Z. He, S. Zhang, D. Sheng, Experimental study of ice accumulation in unsaturated clean sand, Géotechnique 69, 251–259 (2018) doi: 10.1680/jgeot.17 https://doi.org/10.1680/jgeot.17.P.208 [Google Scholar]
- O. Andersland, B. Ladanyi, Frozen Ground Engineering. Wiley (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Anderson, N.R. Morgenstern, Physics, chemistry, and mechanics of frozen ground: a review. In: North American Contribution Second International Conference on Permafrost (1973) [Google Scholar]
- G. Xu, J. Qi, W. Wu, Temperature Effect on the Compressive Strength of Frozen Soils: A Review, Recent Advances in Geotechnical Research, Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering, 227–236 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-89671-719 [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Galkin, V.V. Naumov, Efficiency of Using Lightweight Concrete in Mine Workings of the North, GeoConference on Science and Technologies in Geology. Exploration and Mining (14thSGEM), 17–26, Albena, Bulgaria. Conference Proceedings., Volume III, 199–203 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Vernigor, K.V. Morozov, V.N. Bobrovnikov, On the approach towards design of the thermal regime of the mine workins in the conditions of permafrost, Journal of the Mining Institute (205), 139–140 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Voronov, I.A. Bondar, Impact of the temperature factor on the safety and effectiveness of underground mining in permafrost areas, Bulletin of Chita State University 5(62), 85–93, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dugartsyrenov, E.L. Belchenko, Parameters of thermal insulation in grounds freezing into the permitted depth, Mining information-analytical bulletin (technical journal) (5), 44–47 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Galkin, V.V. Eltsov, A.A. Marshalov, Anchor for mine workings fixing. Russian patent no. 2540708, (4) Bulletin (2015) [online, accessed 2021] https://www1.fips.ru/Archive/PAT/2015FULL/2015.02.10/DOC/RUNWC1/000/000/002/540/708/DOCUMENT.PDF [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.