E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of may 9, 203 “On The strategy for the development of the information society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030” (2017) https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71570570/ (Last accessed 12.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- National program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”. https://digital.gov.ru/uploaded/files/natsionalnaya-programma-tsifrovaya-ekonomika-rossijskoj-federatsii_NcN2nOO.pdf, (Last accessed 13.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Monitoring of regional legislation in the field of digital economy development in the AIRR regions http://i-regions.org/images/files/monitoring-regionalnogo-zakonodatelstva.pdf, last accessed 2020/10/05 (Last accessed 14.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- 37 Russian cities will become pilot sites for the Smart city project https://tass.ru/ekonomika/5678813?amp (Last accessed 14.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Smart cities http://www.tadviser.ru/index.php/ (Smart_cities) (Last accessed 14.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ayvazyan, M.Yu. Afanasiev, A.V. Kudrov, Indicators of regional development in the basis of differentiation characteristics http://digital-economy.ru/stati/indikatory-regionalnogo-razvitiya-v-bazise-kharakteristik-differentsiatsii (Last accessed 14.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Dushkin, A.A. Esetov, S.D. Seitkazinov, D.A. Donetsk, Localities as intellectual agents: from smart to cognitive cities http://digital-economy.ru/stati/naseljonnye-punkty-kak-intellektualnye-agenty-ot-umnykh-k-kognitivnym-gorodam (Last accessed 15.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Lutsenko, International experience in the development of smart cities: overview http://digital-economy.ru/obzory/mezhdunarodnyi-opyt-razvitiya-umnykh-gorodov-obzor (Last accessed 15.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Akimova, S.K. Volkov, Analysis of the features of the implementation of the concept of “Smart City” in the economic and economic practice offoreign countries. Problems of the modern economy, 3(71), 259–263 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Dolinina, V.V. Pechenkin, On the approach to managing household waste collection using the hybrid intelligent system of the Smart City project, Software systems and computational methods, 3, 1–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kulik, A.S. Ivashchuk, The Smart City model as the main trend in the transformation of cities in the context of digitalization, Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “The Modern Paradigm and Mechanisms of Economic Growth of the Russian Economy and Its Regions”, 183–190 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Maksimchuk, Energy-efficient modernization of Russian cities based on the concept of “smart city”, Sociology of the city, 3, 63–82 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Malyshev, The main directions of creating smart cities in the digital economy, Scientific and practical conferences with the participation of RSVM “Development of the economy and management in the context of digitalization. under the editorship of, 160–164 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Meijer, M.P.R. Boli’var, Governing the smart city: a review of the literature on smart urban governance https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0020852314564308, last accessed 2020/10/05 (Last accessed 16.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Namiot, V.P. Kupriyanovsky, S.A. Sinyagov, Info-communication services in a smart city // International Journal of Open Information Technologies, 4(4), 1–9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Pratama, Smart city narrative in Indonesia: comparing policy documents in four cities. Issues of State and Municipal Administration, 6, 65–83 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Romanova, N. Anisimova, I. Provotorov, Application of budgeting tools to cut structural imbalances in regional developmentmatec Web of Conferences Siberian Transport Forum - TransSiberia, 08017 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Simon, F. Sengers, F. Caprotti, Y. Dayot, The Smart City as Global Discourse: Storylines and Critical Junctures across 27 Cities https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10630732.2018.1558387 (Last accessed 16.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sharova, The Smart City project as a comprehensive solution to improve the quality of city management and the standard of living in them, Meridian,, 14(32), 3–5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shnyrenkov, Economic problems of the development of the Smart City project in Russian cities, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 4(105), 304–307 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Smotrova, T.S. Narolina, T.A. Nekrasova, Digital platforms as a tool for transforming the economy. 7th international conference on education and social sciences. Abstracts & Proceedings, 97–101 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tebekin, A.A. Egorova, The solution of social problems of cities with the help of Smart City technology: problems and prospects, Journal of Sociological Research, 4(4), 32–46 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Treschevsky, M.V. Litovkin, S.N. Papin, E.O. Penina, The implementation model of the concept of “Smart city for active people” in the city of Voronezh, Collection of scientific articles of the International scientific-practical conference “Structural transformations of the economy of the territories: in the search for social and economic equilibrium”. In 2 volumes, 246–257 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vidiasovaa, P. Kachurina, F. Cronembergerb, Smart Cities Prospects from the Results of the World Practice Expert Benchmarking. https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S1877050917323955?token=37B1DFF654B5C080D10C217282F6DF78158798C275D5B548B701248B99C2D38D434C1D5BAD3C44822E04E5E1D799E0B4 (Last accessed 16.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of construction of Russia presented the first IQ index of cities https://www.minstroyrf.ru/press/minstroy-rossii-predstavil-pervyy-indeks-iq-gorodov-/, last accessed 2020/10/05. A (Last accessed 16.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.