E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S. Revunova, V. Vlasenko, A. Bukreev, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 012164 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Belyaeva, O. Belyantseva, N. Safonova, O. Vasilyeva, E3S Web of Conferences, D. Safarik, Y. Tabunschikov and V. Murgul (Eds.), 33, 03021 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of innovative development of the construction industry of the Russian Federation until 2030 https://stroi.mos.ru/uploads/user_files/files/str_2030.pdf (Last accessed 12.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Belyaeva, T. Makeeva, A. Chugunov, P. Andreeva, The substantiation of methodical instrumentation to increase the tempo of high-rise construction in region, E3S Web of Conferences, 33, 03023 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Rogacheva, A. Panenkov, Z. Petrikova, E. Nezhnikova, E3S Web of Conferences, 33, 03037 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Uvarova, Kh. Gumba, E. Kiseleva, Ya. Sonin, E3S Web of Conferences. XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness -INTERAGROMASH 2020”, 11004 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- “Basic and additional requirements for smart cities (the “Smart City” standard)” (approved by the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Communal Services of the Russian Federation 04.03.2019) http://www.minstroyrf.ru/upload/iblock/74f/Standart.pdf (Last accessed 12.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gumba, S. Belyaeva, Specific character of sustainable innovative development of transport construction in self-regulation conditions, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90(1), 012163 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Uvarova, S. Belyaeva, L. Myshovskaya, Development of the “quality-efficiency” model of construction investment projects for road construction on the basis of sustainable growth, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90(1), 012169 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.