E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- N.M. Gusev, Fundamentals of Building Physics (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, Environmental Physics (Moscow, ASV Publishers, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Obolensky, Architectural Physics (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Tvarovsky, M. Sun in Architecture (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- E. Harkness, M. Mehta, Solar Radiation Control in Buildings (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Holshevnikov, A.V. Lugov, A climate of a locality and microclimate of premises (Moscow, ASV Publishers, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Shevtsov, A Design of Buildings for regions with specific natural and climatic conditions (Moscow, Higher School, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, A.D. Serov, The specifics of comfortable microclimate creation in office buildings for climatic conditions of Near East Countries, Industrial and Civil Construction, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Steck, European practice in the integration of lighting, air-conditioning and acoustics in offices, Lighting Research and Technology, 1(1) (1969) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, A.I. Gerasimov, Noise protection of civil buildings enveloping structures in big cities of countries with hot climate, Roofing and insulating materials, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Solar shading for low-energy buildings. A report of European Solar-Shading Organization Brussel, Belgium (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Undestanding overheating - where to start? An introduction for house builders and designers (Milton Keynes, Great Britain, NHBC Foundation, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.