E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S.V. Stetsky, A.D. Serov, The specifics of comfortable microclimate creation in office buildings for climatic conditions of Near East Countries Industrial and Civil Construction, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Steck, European practice in the integration of lighting, air-conditioning and acoustics in offices Lighting Research and Technology, 1(1) (1969) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, A.I. Gerasimov, Noise protection of civil buildings enveloping structures in big cities of countries with hot climate” Roofing and insulating materials, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zaharov, Architecture of civil and industrial buildings. Civil buildings (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Maklakova, History of architecture and building technique (Moscow, ASV, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Maklakova, Architecture of industrial epoch (Moscow, ASV, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, Under the editorship of Fundamentals of architecture and building structures (Moscow, Urait, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bacon, Design of cities (New York, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gruen, The heart of our cities (New York, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, Lectures on urban planning, design and development (Lattakia, Tishreen University, 1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.