E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Transport Systems|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- G. Klink et al., The contribution of the automobile industry to technology and value creation (2013) https://www.atkearney.com/paper/-/asset_publisher/dVxv4Hz2h8bS/content/id/2427536 [Google Scholar]
- A. Pongtiku et al., Scientific J. of Management and Business 4(3), 109–127 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Fogg, J. of Marketing 38(03), 30–38 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- M. Scott et al., Southern Economic J. 64(4), 973–986 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Kim, J. of the Japanese and International Economies 19(3), 338–365 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mulyana et al., Scientific J. of Management and Business S1-1(3), 17–30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Van et al., E3S Web of Conferences 175, 13034 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Sharma, B.S. Bodla, Asia- Pacific J. of Business Administration 3(2), 132–148 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.