E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental and Climate Technologies|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- Passport of the national project “Housing and Urban Environment” (approved by the Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Strategic Development and National Projects No. 16 dated December 24, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Passport of the federal project “Housing” (approved by the minutes of the meeting of the project committee for the national project “Housing and the urban environment” of December 21, 2018 N 3). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Levinskiy, V.I. Onegin, Wooden housing construction (Sankt- Petergburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Russian statistical Yearbook (Date of appeal 22.07.2015) access mode: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bogoslovskiy, Construction thermophysics (Heatphysical bases of heating, ventilation and air conditioning), Textbook for universities («AVOK Severo-Zapad», 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Isachenko, V.A. Isachenko, A.S. Osipova, Heat transfer (M., 1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lykov, Theoretical fundamentals of construction thermophysics (ed. AN BSSR. Minsk, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Titunin, V.M. Karavaykov, K.V. Sirotkina, Heat conductivity of wooden glued constructions, Industrial and Civil Engineering magazine 10, 66–67 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Ugolev, Wood science with fundamentals of forest merchandizing 4-th ed. (M.: MGUL, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Fedosov, L.Yu. Gnedina, Unsteady heat transfer in multi-layer cladding, inbook problems of building thermal physics of systems for providing microclimate and energy saving in buildings (M.: NIISF, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Fedosov, V.G. Kotlov, R.M. Aloyan, F.N. Yasinskiy, M.V. Bochkov, Simulation of heat-mass transfer in the gas-solid at dowel joints of timber structures elements. Part 2. Dynamics of temperature fields at arbitrary law of changes of air environment temperature, Construction Materials 8, 73–79 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.