E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Climate Technologies|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- STO 36554501-021-2010. Wooden structures. Ultralam multilayer laminated veneer material. General technical requirements (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Bamberg, Lateral Movement of Unbraced Wood Composite I-Joists Exposed to Dynamic Walking Loads: MSc thesis (USA, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- DIN EN 14374:2004. Timber Structures - Structural Laminated Veneer Lumber - Requirements (2005) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 33124-2014. Laminated veneer lumber. Technical conditions (M.: Standartinform, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- DIN EN 408-2004. Timber Structures - Structural Timber and Glued Laminated Timber - Determination of Some Physical and Mechanical Properties (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Morrissey, D.W. Dinehart, W.G. Dunn, Wood I-Joists with Excessive Web Openings: An Experimental and Analytical Investigation, Journal of Structural Engineering 655–665 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Chernykh, E.V. Danilov, P.S. Koval, Sh.M. Mamedov, Review of research, standardization and application of LVL beams in domestic and foreign construction practice, SPb. Bulletin of Civil Engineers 1, 100–106 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://lesprominform.ru/jarticles.html?id=5028 (date of access 24.09.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Ashkenazi, Anisotropy of wood and wood materials (Moscow: Timber industry; 1978) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Serov, Development of laminated timber structures. Problems and views (SPb.: Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Chubinsky, V.V. Sergeevichev, Modeling the processes of gluing wood materials (Saint Petersburg: Gerda Publishing House, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pot, L.-E. Denaud, R. Collet, Numerical study of the influence of veneer lathe checks on the elastic mechanical properties of laminated veneer lumber (LVL) made of beech, Holzforschung 69(3), 337–345 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Etienne, D. Laurent, B. Florent, E.-R. Marchal, Wood peeling process monitoring: a comparison of signalprocessing methods to estimate veneer average lathe check frequency, Eur. J. Wood Prod. 70, 253–251 (2012) doi: 10.1007/s00107-011-0549-8 ORIGINALS ORIGINALARBEITEN [Google Scholar]
- W. Darmawana, D. Nandika, Y. Massijaya, A. Kabe, I. Rahayu, L. Denaud, B. Ozarska, Lathe check characteristics of fast growing sengon veneers and their effect on LVL glue-bond and bending strength, J. of Mat. Proc. Tech. 215, 181–188 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Volynsky, Laminated materials technology (Tutorial, Arkhangelsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 28240-90. Tensile, compression and flexural testing machines. General technical requirements. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 16483.5-73*. Wood. Methods for determining the shear strength along the fibers. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Borovikov, B.N. Ugolev. Handbook of wood (M. Timber industry, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Varankina, Formation of low-toxic laminated wood materials. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences (SPb State Forestry University, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Ashpina, Formaldehyde, resin, plywood, The Chemical Journal 3, 24–30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.