E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental and Climate Technologies|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- M. Elmahfoud, B. Bossoufi, M. Taoussi, N. El Ouanjli, A. Derouich, Rotor Field Oriented Control of Doubly Fed Induction Motor. In 2019 5th International Conference on Optimization and Applications (ICOA) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fayssal, A. Chaiba, B. Francois, B. Babes, Experimental design of stand-alone field oriented control for WECS in variable speed DFIG-based on hysteresis current controller. In 2017 15th International Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Mesheryakov, D.V. Bezdeneznykh, Flux linkage observer for DFIM, controlled at stator and rotor circuits, Bulletin of Voronezh STU 6, 11, 170–173 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Samir, M. Hallouz, N. Kabache, S. Kouadria, Neural Network Based Field Oriented Control for Doubly-Fed Induction Generator, International Journal of Smart Grid-ijSmartGrid 2(3), 183–187 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Tholath, A.B. Chattopadhyay, Mathematical Formulation of Feedback Linearizing Control of Doubly Fed Induction Generator Including Magnetic Saturation Effects, Mathematical Problems in Engineering 1, 1–11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mengoni, L. Zarri, A. Tani, G. Serra, D. Casadei, Sensorless speed observer based on third-order spatial field harmonic for multiphase induction motor drives, IEEE Symposium on Sensorless Control for Electrical Drives (SLED) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Afanas’ev, A.S. Glazyrin, Speed identification of experimental setup induction motor Afauacbee using Kalman filter and Luenberger observer, Electrical engineering complexes and systems 4, 66–69 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. de Oliveira, R. P. Vieira, H. A. Gründling A quasi-sliding mode speed and position observer with a chattering elimination filter, IEEE 13th Brazilian Power Electronics Conference and 1st Southern Power Electronics Conference (COBEP/SPEC) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tutaev, M. Bobrov, Rotor speed estimation in control system of electric drive based on induction inverter-fed motor, IX International Conference on Power Drives Systems (ICPDS) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Shreiner, Mathematical simulation of AC drives with semiconductor PC [Google Scholar]
- (Ekaterinburg, 2000) D.V. Bezdeneghnyh, The implementation and research of electric drive based on DFIM supplied by two PC (Phd thesis- Lipetsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Tutaev, Flux linkage observers in DFIM control system, Electricity 2, 44–51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rudakov, I.M. Stolyarov, V.A. Dartau, Induction electric drive with vector control (L.: Energo-atomizdat, Lening. Dep., 1992) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Tutaev, Sensorless speed estimation in electric drive based on double inverter-fed induction motor, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems 10, 4, 1448–1455 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Diaz, C. A. Silva, J. Juliet, H. M. Delpino. Novel anti-windup scheme for stator flux control in surface permanent magnet machines. Power and Energy Conference (TPEC), IEEE Texas (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yang, L. Niu, D.-G. Xu, A novel piecewise Anti-Windup design for speed loop PI controller of PMSM servo system, Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (EPE/PEMC), 15th International (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Bobrov, G.M. Tutaev, Estimation of the energy characteristics of DIFIM for different methods of approximating the magnetization curve, Russian electrical engineering 6, 2–6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Besekerskiy, E.P. Popov, Theory of automatic control (SpB.: Profession, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Kalachev, Statements observer in flux vector control of AC drives («Gamem»,2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.