E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental and Climate Technologies|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A.V. Zhila, E. Solovyeva, Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development 3–16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Medvedeva, A. Y. Chilikin, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 032061 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Safety rules for gas distribution and gas consumption systems. SR 12-529-03. Moscow, 148 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Medvedeva, A. Y. Chilikin, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 042049 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Gerelov, Complex system of construction of gas distribution pipelines from polymer materials (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yu, W., K. Wen, J. Gong, Y. Li, W. Huang, Proceedings of the Biennial International Pipeline Conference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- On measures to ensure safety when using and maintaining indoor and in-apartment gas equipment. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of May, 14, No. 410 (2013) URL: http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- F. Chen, C. Wu, Frontiers in Energy 2, 213–223 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of technical regulations on the safety of gas distribution and gas consumption networks. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 29, No. 870 (2010) URL: http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Yu W., S. Song, Y. Li, Y. Min, K. Wen, J. Gong, W. Huang, Energy 162, 853–870 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Solovyeva, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 07016 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhila, FarEastCon 8934059 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.