E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- A. Burger, “IDC: Internet of Things Base to Reach 30 Billion in 2020,” Telecompetitor, November 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- “Internet-Of-Things Software Platforms Simplify Transformation Of Business Operations,” Forrester Research, Inc., April 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- “Vendor Landscape: Container Solutions For Cloud-Native Applications,” Forrester Research, Inc., January 30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- “Architect Hybrid Cloud Management To Boost Your Digital Business,” Forrester Research, Inc., August 25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Imagining the Digital Future: How Digital Themes Are Transforming Companies Across Industries, EY Research Report, February, 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lopez, Gartner, Inc., “Digital Business is Everyone’s Business,” Forbes, May 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Kumari, M. Shalini, Prasad KDV Yarlagadda, “Digital Manufacturing-Applications Past, Current, and Future Trends”, Procedia Engineering, 174, 982–991 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schallmo, C. A. Willams, Boardman Luke “Digital Transformation of Business Models-Best Practice, Enabler, and Roadmap”, International Journal of Innovation Management, 21(8), (December 2017) 1740014–17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Pelletier, L. M. Cloutier, “Challenges of Digital Transformation in SMEs: Exploration of IT-Related Perceptions in a Service Ecosystem”, Proceedings of the 52nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 4967–4976 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Barann, A.-K. Cordes, A. Hermann, F. Chasin, “Supporting Digital Transformation in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: A Procedure Model Involving Publicly Funded Support Units” Proceedings of the 52nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 4977–4986 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Poryadina, V. Burkov, S. Barkalov, I. Ilin, O. Kalinina, Competitive Mechanisms of the Functioning of Social and Economic Systems, MATEC Web of Conferences conference proceedings, 01122 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Averina, E. Avdeeva, O. Perevalova, Introduction of Management Innovations in the Work of Municipal Organizations, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01121 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. von Leipzig, M. Gampa, D. Manz, K. Schöttle, P. Ohlhausena, C.G. Oosthuizenb, D. Palma, K. von Leipzig, “Initialising customer-orientated digital transformation in enterprises”, Procedia Manufacturing, 8, 517–524 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bonakdar, O. Gassmann, Design Thinking for Revolutionizing Your Business Models, Design Thinking for Innovation. Research and Practice, 1 st edn, 57–66 (New York: Springer, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Darbellay, Z. Moody, T. Lubart, Creativity, Design Thinking and Interdisciplinarity, 1 st edn., 214 (Singapore: Springer Nature, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Pfannstiel, C. Rasche, Service Design and Service Thinking in Healthcare and Hospital Management, 535 (Cham: Springer, Switzerland, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Plattner, Ch. Meinel, L. Leifer, Design Thinking Research. Building Innovator, 1 st edn., 286 (New York: Springer) doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-06823-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.