E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- M. Kenney, J. Zysman, The Rise of the Platform Economy, Issues in Science and Technology, 32(3) (2016) http://issues.org/32-3/the-rise-of-the-platform-economy (Last accessed 29.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Avdeeva, T. A. Averina, T. E. Davydova, E. N. Zhutaeva, Automation of Russian Industry as an Indispensable Condition for Sustainable Economic Development in the Digital Environment IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, 42041 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Herranz, S. Krasa, A. P. Villamil, Entrepreneurs, legal institutions and firm dynamics. Economic Theory, 63(1), 263–285 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1007/s00199-016-1026-8. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kergroach, Industry 4.0: New Challenges and Opportunities for the Labour Market. Foresight and STI Governance, 11(4), 6–8. doi: 10.17323/2500-2597.2017.4.6.8 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hang, B. Yehuda, T.M.B. Hong, Towards Self-Employment: Dynamics of Career Mobility, International Journal of Human Resource Management (2019) doi: 10.1080/09585192.2019.1640267 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bögenhold, R. Klinglmair, F. Kandutsch, Solo Self-Employment, Human Capital and Hybrid Labour in the Gig Economy. Foresight and STI Governance, 11(4), 23–32 (2017) doi: 10.17323/2500-2597.2017.4.23.32 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Beitell, J. W. Alsteth, J. A. Schneer, K. Hutt, A Look at the Dynamics of Personal Growth and Exit from Self-Employment, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research, 25(7), 1452–1470 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEBR-04-2018-0239 [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Vossen, Self-employment in the US Business Cycle: Decomposition. Small Business Economics (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11187-020-00375-3 (Last accessed 29.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- World employment and social prospects: trends in 2020 https://www.ilo.org/global/research/global-reports/weso/2020/WCMS734479/lang--en/index.htm (Last accessed 29.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Avdeeva, T. Averina, L. Kochetova, Life Quality and Living Standards in Big Cities under Conditions of High Rise Construction Development In the collection E3S Web of Conferences, D. Safarik, Y. Tabunschikov and V. Murgul (Eds.), 03013 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Avdeeva, T. Davydova, O. Belyantseva, T. Makeeva, Factors of Sustainable Development of Energy Technologies in the Formation of Digital Economy, 164, 09045, E3S Web of Conferences (2020). doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016409045 [Google Scholar]
- Official site of Rosstat https://rosstat.gov.ru/bgd/free/B0403/IssWWW.exe/Stg/d05/76.htm (Last accessed 29.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lee, T. Mukoyama, Entry and exit of manufacturing plants over the business cycle. European Economic Review, 77, 20–27 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euroecorev.2015.03.011. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Barkalov, V. Burkov, P. N. Kurochka, Designing systems of group stimulation in the management of energy complex objects Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, V(983), 55–68 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Davydova, E. Avdeeva, L. Kochetova, T. Makeeva, Methodological approach to the formation and implementation of the human potential of the region, Proceedings of the Volgograd State University International Scientific Conference “Competitive, Sustainable and Safe Development of the Regional Economy”(CSSDRE 2019), 83, 204–207, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (2019). doi: 10.2991/cssdre-19.2019.41 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.rbc.ru/economics/28/08/2020/5f479f9a9a7947f30cef78b0C (Last accessed 11.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Burkov, I. V. Burkova, T. A. Averina, T. V. Nasonova, Proceedings of 201710th International Conference Management of Large-Scale System Development, MLSD 8109602 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Official site Eurofound URL: https://www.eurofound.europa.eu/topic/new-forms-of-employment (Last accessed 11.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- OECD, Unemployment rate (indicator) (2020) doi: 10.1787/52570002-en [Google Scholar]
- G. Brunello, M. Langella, Local agglomeration, entrepreneurship and the 2008 recession: evidence from Italian industrial districts. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 58, 104–114 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.regsciurbeco.2016.03.004 [Google Scholar]
- L.-P. Beland, O. Fakorede, D. Mikola, “The Short-Term Impact of COVID-19 on Self-Employed Workers in Canada,” GLO 585 Discussion Paper Series, Global Labour Organization (GLO). (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.