E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- M. Mitchell, Waldrop The chips are down for Moore’s law, Nature. 09 Feb (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, Fundamental Limits to Moore’s Law, arXiv.org (Last accessed 18 Nov 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rifkin, The Zero Marginal Cost Society. The Internet of Things, the Collaborative Commons, and the Eclipse of Capitalism (USA, St. Martin’s Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Laurent Fournier Merchant Sharing Towards a Zero Marginal Cost Economy arXiv.org (Last accessed 7 May 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Cherp, J. Jewell, V. Vinichenko, N. Bauer, E. Cian, Climatic Change, 136, 83–94 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Designing a sustainable digital bank. Whitepaper, IBM Corporation (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chernysheva, STRATEGY DAY 2018, Tinkoff Investor Relations tinkoff.ru (Last accessed June 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Ilin, A. V. Izotov, S. V. Shirokova, O. V. Rostova, A. I. Levina, Method of decision making support for it market analysis Proceedings of 2017 20th IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2017, 7970732, 812–814 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Alesinskaya, D. V. Arutyunova, V. G. Orlova, I. V. Ilin, S. V. Shirokova, Conception BSC for investment support of port and industrial complexes Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 16(1), 10–20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Chunikhin, E. A. Kuzmin, L. V. Pushkareva, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 6(4), 1663–1679 (2019) doi: 10.9770/jesi.2019.6.4(8) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.