E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- International Cocoa Organization (ICCO), Quarterly Bulletin of Cocoa Statistics (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Bensdorp, Cocoa powder: niche marketing. International Cocoa Organization, Eight meeting of the Advisory Group on the World Cocoa Economy (1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kunanbaeva, S. Rahimova, A. Titkov, L. Goncharenko, E3S Web of Conferences 164 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bymolt, A. Laven, M. Tyszler, Demystifying the cocoa sector in Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire (Cocoa marketing and prices, The Royal Tropical Institute, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Rambler news, As a record increase in prices for cocoa beans can affect the confectionery industry in Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Akhmetshina, A. Mussina, S. Izmaylova, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 403, 012168 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/403/1/012168 [Google Scholar]
- L. Akhmetshina, A. Sergeev, A. Mottaeva, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 06008 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rakhimova, K. Kunanbayeva, L. Goncharenko, A. Pigurin, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02154 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.