E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- T.N. Orlovskaya, BIM-modeling in the tasks of construction and architecture: materials of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference (St. Petersburg, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Shindikova, V.A. Plotnikov, Management of socio-economic development of regions: collection of scientific articles (Kursk, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Lavrinova, Research of the innovative potential of society and formation of directions for its strategic development: a collection of scientific articles of the 8th All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation (Kursk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Zaguskin, Scientific notes of the international banking institute 22, 148–162 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bank et al., Russia online? Catch up cannot be left behind (The Boston Consulting Group, Boston, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Borisova, M.Kh. Abidov, UEPS 3 (2019) https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/problemy-tsifrovizatsii-stroitelnoy-otrasli [Google Scholar]
- B. Eggleston, The NEC 3 Engineering and Construction Contract. A Commentary. 2nd ed. (Blackwell Science, Oxford, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Haswell, D.S. de Silva, Civil Engineering Contracts: Practice & Procedure (Butterworth, London, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Scheer, The Death of Drawing: Architecture in the Age of Simulation (Routledge, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Lola, G.V. Ostankovich, Business climate in construction in the II quarter of 2020 (NII HSE, M., 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kopytova, N.S. Zotkina, I.G. Reshetnikova, MATEC Web of Conferences 239, 04012 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201823904012 [Google Scholar]
- R. Kolobov, U. Filatova, V. Borshcheniuk, N. Semerianova, D. Bayanov, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02095 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201911002095 [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Truntsevsky, I.I. Lukiny, A.V. Sumachev, A.V. Kopytova, MATEC Web of Conferences 170, 01067 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201817001067 [Google Scholar]
- N. Semeryanova, O. Fedorenko, A. Kopytova, MATEC Web of Conferences 239, 04013 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201823904013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.