E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- O. Pirogova, E. Gorin and V. Plotnikov, The algorithms for the environmental finance based on adjusted present value models, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 08021 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov and O. Pirogova, Key Competencies as an Enterprise Value Management Tool, IBIMA 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yoshida, The economic depreciation of real estate: Cross-sectional variations and their return implications, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 61, 101290 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pacfin.2020.101290 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Skribans, M. Juruss, M. Demianchuk, N. Maslii and D. Pastory, Real estate announcements monitoring dataset for Latvia 2018, Data in Brief 28, 105064 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dib.2019.105064 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ardolino, M. Rapaccini, N. Saccani, P. Gaiardelli, G. Crespi and C. Ruggeri, The role of digital technologies for the service transformation of industrial companies, International Journal of Production Research 56(6) (2018) https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.20171324224 [Google Scholar]
- M. Martin-Pena, J. Sanchez-Lopez and E. Diaz-Garrido, Servitization and digitalization in manufacturing: the influence on firm performance, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing 35(3), 564–574 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1108/JBIM-12-2018-0400 [Google Scholar]
- E. Fang, W.R. Palmatier and J.-B.E. Steenkamp, Effect of Service Transition Strategy on Firm Value, Journal of Marketing 72, 1–14 (2008) https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.72.5.1 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Hasan, Corporate life cycle, organizational financial resources and corporate social responsibility, Journal of Contemporary Accounting & Economics 13, 20-36 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/jjcae.2017.01.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Bakarich, M. Hossain and J. Weintrop, Different time, different tone: Company life cycle, Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics 15(1), 69–86 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/jjcae.2018.12.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Bril, O.V. Kalinina, and O.V. Rasskazova, Financial and economic aspects of the assessment of innovative projects in the human resource management system, IBIMA (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, V. Plotnikov and Z. Popovic, The Multi-level Model of the Service Enterprises Human Capital Value. (Eds.): TransSiberia 2019, AISC 1116 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-37919-3-73 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Salisu, I.D. Raheem and U.B. Ndako, The inflation hedging properties of gold, stocks and real estate: A comparative analysis, Resources Policy 66, 101605 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resourpol.2020.101605 [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Li, D. Zhu, J. Zhao, X. Zheng and L. Zhang, Effect of the housing purchase restriction policy on the Real Estate Market: Evidence from a typical suburb of Beijing, China, Land Use Policy 94, 104528 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2020.104528 [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Liu, Y. Zheng, Q. Zhao and Ch. Wang, Financial stability and real estate price fluctuation in China, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 540, 122980 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2019.122980 [Google Scholar]
- B. Carmichael and A. Coën, Real estate as a common risk factor in the financial sector: International evidence, Finance Research Letters 32, 101172 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2019.04.029 [Google Scholar]
- A. Eggert, J. Hogreve, W. Ulaga, and E. Muenkhoff, Revenue and profit implications of industrial service strategies, Journal of Service Research 17(1), 23–39 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1177/1094670513485823 [Google Scholar]
- E. Brynjolfsson, and L.M. Hitt, Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation, and Business Performance, Journal of Economic Perspectives 14(4), 23–48 (2000) http://dx.doi.org/10.1257/jep.14.4.23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kowalkowski, H. Gebauer, and R. Oliva, Service growth in product firms: past, present, and future, Industrial Marketing Management 60, 82-88 (2017) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/i.indmarman.2016.10.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.