E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- R.N. Batavia, Environmental Aspects Of “Green Economy” Economic Growth In Russia, Modern. Innov. Res. 7, 4(28), 142–147 (2016) (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.18184/2079-4665.2016.7.4.142.147 [Google Scholar]
- A. Alchian, H. Demsetz, Production, information costs and economic organization, Amer. Econ. Rev. 62(5) (1972) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bacon, W. Eltis, Britain s economic Problem: Too Few Producers (L: MacMillan, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- M. Feldstein, Social security, retirement and aggregate capital accumulation, J. of Polit. Econ. 82 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hayek, The use of knowledge in society, The Nature of the firm: a reader (Cambridge, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- D. Parker, Ownership, organizational changes and performance (Political Economy of Privatization, Ed. by T. Clarke, C. Pitelis L., 1993) [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, The Global Competitiveness Report 2017-2018. World Economic Forum (2017) https://www.weforum.org/reports/how-to-end-a-decade-of-lost-productivity-growth [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Cherkesova, E.A. Breusova, E.P. Savchishkina, N.E. Demidova, Competitiveness of the human capital as strategic resource of innovational economy functioning, J. of advan. res. in law and econ. DOI: 10.14505/jarle.v7.7(21).11 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kolbachev, T. Kolbacheva, Human factor and working out of NBIC technologies, Adv. in Intel. Syst. and Comp. 793, 179-190 (2019) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-39512-4-46 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kolbachev, Managing the human factor during the working-out of new technologies and hardware: the reindustrialization conditions, Adv. in Intel. Syst. and Comp. 606, 50-62 (2018) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-60474-9-5 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tatuev, E.B. Abanokova, N.I. Ovcharova, V.V. Rokotyanskaya, A.Y. Usanov, Social budget and the dynamics of socio-economic development, Espacios 39(4), 38–54 (2018) ISSN: 0798-1015 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Tkacheva, E.M. Popova, A.A. Sukhova, E.A. Grevtseva, V.V. Karashchenko, Reward for Innovative Activity of Employees as a Special Item of Financial Accountingof a Globally Oriented Company in the Conditions of the New Economy Formation. Espacios 39(1), 26–34 (2018) ISSN: 0798-1015 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Goloshchapova, G.P. Dovlatova, E.I. Zatsarinnaya, O.A. Tkacheva, A.V. Chistyakov, A.S. Agafonov, Identification of strategic instruments to improve the competitiveness of the road industry enterprises, sustainability and strategic development, Intern. J. of Appl. Exerc. Phys. 8(21), 887–895 (2019) DOI: 10.30472/ijaep.v8i2.1.566 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Prokhorova, V.E. Chernikova, T.U. Anopchenko, L.V. Goloshchapova, N.N. Kulikova, Formation and development of industrial clusters in the socioeconomic regional system, Espacios 39(31), 1–10 (2018) ISSN: 0798-1015 [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Akhmetshin, K.E. Kovalenko, L.V. Goloshchapova, A.G. Polyakova, E.A. Erzinkyan, G.M. Murzagalina, Approaches to social entrepreneurship in Russia and foreign countries, J. of Entrepr. Ed. 21(S2), 1–10 (2018) ISSN: 1098-8394 [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Nagoev, V.V. Rokotyanskaya, B.Z. Batova, F.R. Bischekova, M.Z. Hokonova, Mobilization of innovation and investment resources for environmental management in Russian Federation Regions, J. Env. Qual. Manag. 27(4), 47–54 (2018) DOI: 10.1002/tqem.21564 [Google Scholar]
- G. Romanova, M. Rossinskaya, N. Saveleva, M. Pleshko, A. Pankratenko, Management and monitoring of urban environment in the integrated development of underground space, Adv. in Intel. Syst. and Comp. 692, 1111-1124 (2018) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-70987-1_120 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Rossinskaya, S.N. Tsvetcova, V.V. Rokotyanskaya, S.A. Bayzulaev, M.R. Zakhokhova, Management of the socio-ecological and economic systems functioning in a single information space, Espacios 39(27), 1–19 (2018) ISSN: 0798-1015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.