E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Bioeconomy and Low Carbon Development|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- S.S. Gulyamov, R.H. Ayupov, O.M. Abdullayev, G.R. Boltabayev, Block-chain Technologies in the Digital Economy [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the world experience of industrial development and approaches to the digital transformation of the industry of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union - Moscow (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The President’s decree “Digital Trust” on the creation of a fund to support the development of the digital economy” PP-3927 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 19, 2018 No. UP-5349 No. 06/18/5349/0792 (National Database of legislation, Tashkent, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Decree No. 3832 of July 3, 2018 “On Measures to Develop the Digital Economy in the Republic of Uzbekistan” [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Mirziyoyev, Message of President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev Oliy Mazhlisu. People’s Word (2019) [Google Scholar]
- On the state program to implement the strategy of action on the five priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 in the “year of active investment and social development.” Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for NO-5635 [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Yusupova, Z. Kadirova, S. Gazieva, M. Raimjanova, PalArch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt. Egyptology 17(6), 3828–3841 (2020) https://archives.palarch.nl/index.php/jae/article/view/1499 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Alexeyev, Current areas of scientific research: from theory to practice: materials X Internar. science. practical. CNS Interactive Plus 4(10), 4245 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- e-Government Knowledgebase, https://publicadministration.un.org/egovkb/en-us/Data/Country-Information/id/186-Uzbekistan [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kupriyanovsky, S.A. Sinyagov, S.I. Lipatov, D.E. Namiot, A.O. Vorobyov, International Journal of Open Information Technologies 2, 26–33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Yudina, Theoretical Economy 3, 12–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shaytura, O.V. Kitova, Information marketing, 111–137 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.S.C. Bhaskar Chakravorti, The Fletcher School, Tufts University (2017) https://sites.tufts.edu/digitalplanet/files/2017/05/Digital_Planet_2017_FINAL.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The Digital Transformation of Industry “Electronic resource”, https://bdi.eu/media/user_upload/Digital_Transformation.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dong, F.K. Hussain, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Networking and Services (IEEE Computer Society, Washington, USA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.